Diablo® III

Rate the profile above you

Bored at work, let's have some things to read.

In before the this is a test of disposable income thread

Say anything about the builds/items/progression/w.e
Edited by SlaX#1829 on 8/6/2012 11:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Better than mine.

Nothing I can really contribute to someone ahead of me. All I can do is admire some of the gear and say well done.

Cheers,
Lain
Reply Quote
4/10
Reply Quote
@clear inferno on normal b4 Hardcore imo.

Btw hows the latency treating u in hardcore. any close calls lately?
Reply Quote
Inferno cleared, and some tasty items! I'd love to try an act with all that extra movement speed. Nice one!
Reply Quote
Thats a sweet WD you have there! and Meatshield the barb haha great name.
Reply Quote
A nice Wiz, are you in MF gear there? or is that the norm gear? either way, I want mf gear :(
Reply Quote
m3ntal, im curious how you survive inferno with only 200 res all. Very nice dps. So do you just usually pair up and avoid soloing?
Reply Quote
With the wizard, I don't survive :P Only got through act1 with him and just got tired of it and changed to Barb :P
Reply Quote
nice barb! :P im trying to gear up my barb and wiz too, but atm just doing monk.....

Thats some very high resist all. might be best to put in some crit gear tho, it greatly improves dmg done. But guess you know that already. :P
Reply Quote
@clear inferno on normal b4 Hardcore imo.

Btw hows the latency treating u in hardcore. any close calls lately?

Latency has been OK, I just be sure to play only when it's in the green.

As for close calls, none since I started farming a1. I try and overcompensate with gear as much as possible before trying something new.

@above poster. Solid char leveling effort, but only up to a2 inferno? Not that my progress is any better :P
Edited by Nif#6884 on 8/7/2012 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Gratz on the 60 HC toon but ouch for the dead 60 & 52wiz.

Don't you hate it when you add names that are racial slurs thinking that no one will ever read them... lol @ Jigaboo

So many 60s, I 've got some work to do.

VN profile and game progression
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 06:55 AMPosted by m3ntal
A nice Wiz, are you in MF gear there? or is that the norm gear? either way, I want mf gear :(

Yeh mate MF gear, gots to find those upgrades!
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Nif
@above poster. Solid char leveling effort, but only up to a2 inferno? Not that my progress is any better :P

Heheh im taking my time. Is only been 3 months, chill. Farming is fun. :P

But yeh while ppl concentrate on 1 and trying to progress and finish, i am here for the long haul.

@ RIZE: i wish i can find a helm like urs! For my monk i mean.
Reply Quote
needs more defense
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 03:46 PMPosted by RIZE

Yeh mate MF gear, gots to find those upgrades!

Upgrades? brb calling the bank! :P
Reply Quote
Wow alot of playtime there, I have played everyday since release except for the last gw2 beta wend and am not even close to that. Currently rolling a melee wiz
Reply Quote
nice and solid toons GuNNeR :) both monk and barb look survivable in inferno easily enough. :)
Reply Quote
Cheers :) Yeh they both have inferno diablo kills, the barb is my farmer, but trying a melee wiz for farming, I can't take the rubberbanding & disconnects on my ww barb anymore, such a shame, it's so fun. Your toons are very nice also.
Edited by GuNNeR#1753 on 8/7/2012 9:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah i am proud of my WD the most. Tonight i am going to try for the 32nd time to kill diablo in inferno. i can facetank him easily (my loH is so high he cant kill me).

Almost got him last night, he enraged mid-way thru the shadow realms and i just kept on spamming firebomb and didnt hurt me. I Only ended up dying as he ran like a scaredy-cat away from my firebomb once he came to relieasation that no matter how hard he hit me, i would be unable to kill. i think he just went "meh!" after the 32 minutes it had taken so far (yeah i know, very slow) and ran away from me.

Didnt help that i tried it in a 4 person game and the other 3 toons were killed in his 1st, i call them, star fireball thing that launches in all directions.

maybe solo i should be able to do it and maybe actually get a chance to spam bears instead of just loH proc's lol
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 8/7/2012 9:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]