Diablo® III

Rate the profile above you

@PIEMAN - was that just my wiz or all toonz? coz my WD has ~13k more life, ~100 more all resist, ~100 more armor, ~1000 more INT, ~220 more VIT and only ~6k less DPS, not trying to start a forum war, just want a PROFILE rating
Reply Quote
Del
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 3/24/2013 5:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Nikki
Are the profiles not working correctly? I know mine is very different to what it says in game....

It's the same for me. It's supposed to update on log-out, but it doesn't seem to. Takes a while after that sometimes.
Reply Quote
Del
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 3/24/2013 5:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
sorry mate, didnt look down to the lower shelf for your WD, i could quite easily bump myself up to your hp with an ame in my helm, i also have 24% increased movement speed and 3% lifesteal on my weapon. so id say vit and int numbers dont matter when they arent as effective as my stats :) all chars are good without being great.
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 06:46 PMPosted by PIEMAN
sorry mate, didnt look down to the lower shelf for your WD, i could quite easily bump myself up to your hp with an ame in my helm, i also have 24% increased movement speed and 3% lifesteal on my weapon. so id say vit and int numbers dont matter when they arent as effective as my stats :) all chars are good without being great.

all good man, everyone thinks my wiz is my main, but just like everyone else I'm just trying to get ahead

somehow I am getting either LoH or LL, either that or my dogs do a good job in re-healing me
Edited by kraVen#6568 on 11/11/2012 7:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
you have over 1k health per second, but if you're a acid clouder you really need loh from what i know. life steal with bears heals me in no time
Reply Quote
It's the same for me. It's supposed to update on log-out, but it doesn't seem to. Takes a while after that sometimes.

I feel it is actually on log in. My profile seems to show my gear before the last log in all the time. That or the system is slow.
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Nikki
My gear is correct but everything else is not....and hasn't been for days :(

Submit a ticket. Tell them your gaming is experience has been ruined by the trauma that is a non-updating profile page. (".)

11/11/2012 08:48 PMPosted by seansky

I feel it is actually on log in. My profile seems to show my gear before the last log in all the time. That or the system is slow.

Haha it's weird. Sometimes it works for me straight after log-out. Sometimes it works a bit after log-out. And sometimes it kinda works a bit after log-out, but with the problem Nikki mentioned above -- that is, the stats don't match the items or vice versa.
Reply Quote
@ forsaken

Good god what a beast, go get a witching hour to see if you can improve that massive dps.
Reply Quote
@oldman54
Great monk :D high dps hehe
Reply Quote
Wow, very nice DPS younes!
So jealous... ^^
Reply Quote
Thanks Tifa Took Me a whole
Haha
Reply Quote
@Tifa

Very nice gear, I like how you've managed to keep pretty good DPS while capping out MF (including your bonus from Paragon levels). I probably would've kept playing my Wizard if I'd had a set like that.

If anyone cares to rate me, I've pretty much retired my barb, please click on my WD. :P
Reply Quote
@Tifa

Very nice gear, I like how you've managed to keep pretty good DPS while capping out MF (including your bonus from Paragon levels). I probably would've kept playing my Wizard if I'd had a set like that.

If anyone cares to rate me, I've pretty much retired my barb, please click on my WD. :P

Thanks Distortion!
Yeah, managing my MF is a constant juggling act.

As for your WD, I really like the fact that you've capitalised on the Zuni set. Just upgrade some of the gems and you're be a more efficient killing machine. Especially the one in your weapon!

Good luck =^o^=
Edited by Tifa#1607 on 11/13/2012 2:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
Tifa: awesome wiz! the rest of the chars needs some better gears....... :P

It is refreshing seeing mf set on such awesome set, but it will mean regearing once u hit higher paragons......... but dont worry it will take a few months :P
Reply Quote
Damn nice work i need to get my lvl up on
I need me some new gear a socketed helm is a must *but can not bring myself to pay the price some people are asking* i find it myself heres hoping lol

Reply Quote
IronHeart: /10
-1 for an incomplete campaign.
Not really handy with Wizards, so I can't really comment on your gear. numbers are nice though.
Edited by NoKo#1532 on 11/13/2012 2:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Noko: 5/10

You have 3 items with poison res and 3 items with phys resist so that is not helping you with OWE at all. Either all poison or all phys. Pants have no resist and no sockets. Chest has no sockets. All upgrades at this time will not cost a fortune but will take a lot of AH searching.
Once you hit about 70k dps you will want to drop your LOH for LS as it becomes effective around that point and only gets better as your dps goes up. In higher MP levels you will find you need LS on both weapons to survive, especially through reflect.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the tips Oldman, I'm updating my pants at the moment, just collecting funds for Inna's pants, chucking some dex in them to match my old pants.

as for resists and LS, I agree, I do kinda need to pull my finger out and fix that shiz, only problem is that it is so damn expensive :<

**added** Looked at my monks' resists, I was stacking all resist with addition to physical while using One with everything, turns out that the poison resist was a coincidence that I hadn't noticed. so, Thanks for that :D
Edited by NoKo#1532 on 11/13/2012 3:41 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]