Diablo® III

Rate the profile above you

NoKo

Be careful of inna's pants, they are a trade off for dex/resist unless you are very rich. I don't use inna's pants in my DW setup cause of the resist loss.
Reply Quote
8/10, I find Lacuni's overrated and overpriced. If you can afford to sacrifice attack speed and gain it on another item you can find bracers with a higher crit chance/dex for a fraction of the price.
Reply Quote
everyone needs more beers
Reply Quote
some great profiles there guys!
Reply Quote
Curious to know your DPS without sharpshooter Sovereign but bet you'd love a double socketed bow!
Reply Quote
hey all can anyone suggest what my next upgrade should be ?
Reply Quote
^ better gems.
Reply Quote
Hey Jasian good profile i looked at your barb, not much to criticise there, maybe a higher dps main hand, all your gear stats are high, maybe some all res on the shoulders?

do me do me
Reply Quote
@Subutai, great Hardcore Barb and the others not too shabby. Better Gems maybe.
I lost a heap with my hardcore Barb but only made it to 34 or something. will have another crack.
Reply Quote
@Romulus, Your Barb is geared up very nice.. I wouldn't mind farming with yah...;)

I've seen a lot of Barbs with a 2 handed 1300DPS Skorn..How would you go with one of those?
Edited by Freak0zZ#1528 on 11/16/2012 1:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Freak0zZ : nice DH .... why use Sharpshooter tho? All it does is inflate your DPS artifically :) try Perfectionist personally if your crit chance is above 33% personally :)
Reply Quote
@Leviathan - its been a while since I logged to forums. send me a friend req in game and we can run round.

In answer to your q, I quite like my wiz, and I've been running a rend barb which I like more than ww. Have been spending time on these two lately, trying to get them into higher MPs.

@freak - wow nice collection of toons dude! I like the set up on your wd - so i might copy it!
Edited by Azza2k#6472 on 12/5/2012 6:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Azza2k 7/10 Nice work mate on two charters keep it up
Reply Quote
@waycooloz nice barb man u have issues with fear on your EF ?
Reply Quote
^ nisbne15

Nice atk speed and pretty good AR also
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 07:01 PMPosted by nisbne15
@waycooloz nice barb man u have issues with fear on your EF ?

Not enough to cause concerns and if fact has helped once or twice
Reply Quote
3 lvl 60's Nice.
Reply Quote
hes got very beautiful eyes, and hes soooo dreamy.^^^^^^
Reply Quote
@Troubleshoot

I'm not experienced with monks, just looking on your stats http://d3up.com/b/175494

- Need more CHD to keep 10:1 ratio with CHC, it seems good balance. You know, +40% with top gems in weapons. Gloves, bracers, rings and amulet another source of CHD.

- Good Dodge Chance, but low Armor Damage Reduction - I guess you have problems with RD. Again, 1:10 ratio for All Resist / Armor seems the best. I'd look for items with more Strength to get armor up, you have nothing on most of them.

It all depends how you play, personally I leveled up all chars to 60, so all good drop gets distributed among them. Never been a fun of AH, but had to get some green gems for my DH recently. You can do the same, one by one :)

Cheers
Reply Quote
Your Dh's shoulders are a bit iffy and AR a tad low and of course a double socketed manticore would be on your wishlist.. I know sweet f.a about Dh but she looks pretty cool.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]