Diablo® III

Rate the profile above you

Oh wow, i did not check out your wd, 2k+ intel and resists out the proverbial, very nice gear!
Reply Quote
Lookin good buddy... I'm a fan of your juicy crit damage on the barb, gotta love the fun of a WW tornado barb....Missing a few gems I see :P.

I can recommend getting another 5% crit chance... I read some place 35% and above is optimal for that ww/torn spec... just my 2c :)
Reply Quote
Wow very very well geared Barb. Your DH looks like it's missing bits and pieces though. ^^"
Reply Quote
Tanking DH, love it. Hope 1.04 hits soon so I can blow the cobwebs off the toons.
Reply Quote
great to see amazing toons from fellow AUSSIES!
Reply Quote
Makes me wish I had more time to put into my chars… My chars are terrible compared to everyone else…
Reply Quote
Lookin good buddy... I'm a fan of your juicy crit damage on the barb, gotta love the fun of a WW tornado barb....Missing a few gems I see :P.

I can recommend getting another 5% crit chance... I read some place 35% and above is optimal for that ww/torn spec... just my 2c :)

Yeh i had to grab a few gems out of my barb to fuel my wiz im currently rolling, my buffed crit chance is 52% (with enchantress), with 349% dam, the profile doesn't seem to take that into account, you like them gloves with 10% crit on em? I actually found them.
Edited by GuNNeR#1753 on 8/8/2012 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Not bad gunner, going in the right direction with wiz you're rolling
Reply Quote
not to bad floppy, guess its good to roll two chars which mainly use intelligence for gear swamping between them. Good work on Inferno clear.
Reply Quote
08/08/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Manix
Makes me wish I had more time to put into my chars… My chars are terrible compared to everyone else…

Done pretty good to progress that far in that gear mate... I'm sure you could find a number of improvements at a reasonable price now.

08/08/2012 05:49 PMPosted by GuNNeR
Yeh i had to grab a few gems out of my barb to fuel my wiz im currently rolling, my buffed crit chance is 52% (with enchantress), with 349% dam, the profile doesn't seem to take that into account, you like them gloves with 10% crit on em? I actually found them.

Yeah mate nice drop, I'm a fan of that helm too.. with a socket would be godly :).

08/08/2012 06:43 AMPosted by MrDinorawr
Wow very very well geared Barb. Your DH looks like it's missing bits and pieces though. ^^

Cheers, yeah put a lot of work into my barb gear. I got that shield in a drop, was sharing it between the 2 toons up until yesterday.

Surprisingly My DH tanks better than my barb. Its amazing how godly a DH tank is.. Cheap to gear and can easily clear the lot.... If you have not tried it.. I can definitely recommend a DH Tank. Always Win, Never Die !!! =D
Reply Quote
08/08/2012 09:34 PMPosted by BATTLETAG
not to bad floppy, guess its good to roll two chars which mainly use intelligence for gear swamping between them. Good work on Inferno clear.

Nice mate, epic amount of dex on the DH and some solid gear in the slots.

I like the barb too, the 1000+ life per sec regen must come in handy :)
Reply Quote
Awesome DH and barb kit Firefly. Bet you're farming hard for the rest of the Immortal king set!!! Wish my AR levels where up near yours.
Reply Quote
Anyone have more DPS and HP than me? 500k DPS (buffed), 90k HP, now just waiting for PvP!

Leviathan, your Barb makes me sad :(
Edited by Unreal#6914 on 8/9/2012 1:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/09/2012 01:00 AMPosted by Unreal
Leviathan, your Barb makes me sad :(

HAHA.... Oh wait..... BOO HOO HOO..... Sad in the fact I'm not getting much play time. Working patiently through the grind (with a little help from some friends and great advice) and still enjoying every minute.

BTW.... holy crap.. grok and unrealness are machines.. Awesome!
Edited by Leviathan#1767 on 8/9/2012 1:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Unreal your barb is buff as! The one named unrealness gratz dude.
Reply Quote
08/09/2012 01:27 AMPosted by NewZealand

that's a huge INT you got there.. looking good mate!
Edited by gameguru#6957 on 8/9/2012 8:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I wish I had a nats set. T_T
Reply Quote
08/09/2012 10:11 AMPosted by TDA101
I wish I had a nats set. T_T

RIP Blind x2
Reply Quote
even though I never really play wiz, I can tell that is an awesome one... nice crits and nice resists mate.
Reply Quote
-10/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]