Diablo® III

Rate the profile above you

gears are hidden.. lol!
Reply Quote
Good idea not using sharpshooter, bad idea not stacking crit hit chance. I'd dump those bracers for ones with crit and same with your ammy. If you have money I'd go for a 30+MF /6% crit chance ammy, shouldn't be too expensive (south of 1 mill).
Likewise your bow could be better, crit damage with socket bow should run ~3-4 mill for 900 dps with base 70% crit and a socket (total 140% if you put a star emerald in it). Could probably get +dex, crit damage, socketed ~850 dps bow for not much money as well.
These budget recommendations are based off the fact it appears you can afford a 2 million dollar gem for your hat. Also, get a higher magic find hat. I wouldn't bother with crit hit chance if you want a magic find hat.
Edited by serrin#1422 on 8/10/2012 10:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sweet Monk. Gotta ask tho', did you gut the DH/Wiz to fund your Monk? Lotta very nice gear there.
LOVE the rings... nice swords too.
Reply Quote
Decent tanky barb with some magic find incorporated in, some pieces are not so good~
Reply Quote
Nat's Mark looks really awesome. I like that you went with a bow too.

I also give you ball's for the HC character, not so much for braving the enemies, but the aussie lag. But she has no weapon?
Reply Quote
Youre still on nightmare.. piece of advice buy flawless square gems in ah it may help you and theyre quite cheap, life on hit seems to be the best in lower levels.
Reply Quote
Dam thats some nice dps on your DH but with 22k life do you die in one hit in inferno?

9/10
Reply Quote
That is some sexy barb u got there. nice equips cant believe u dont have star gems instead of square with that awesome overall.

No, i got 3 sets of gears (MF,gas LoH resists, full/hybrid glasscannon) for my dh. this is set of gear is the one i use to clear hell - act 2 inferno for a friend.

some of the gears i use.
http://imgur.com/UL26A
Reply Quote
some nice chars lordkenn :) like the ias stacking ya did with the DH :) bet he fires mighty quick!
Reply Quote
32 buffed (monk), currently farming butcher/highlands.
Edited by zakuza#6352 on 8/12/2012 6:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i am not impressed with your performance zakuza!~
Reply Quote
pretty nice gear Mutilator
Reply Quote
Jordie hates poison a lot, all poison=)
Reply Quote
rate me ! :D
Reply Quote
You're not wearing gloves, bracers or rings Distinct!
Reply Quote
my barb :P
Reply Quote
Pretty decent, need to bump up Str more and maybe add +12 movement speed if you're a WW barb?

I've only played 40 hours or so on my barb so I'm not an expert or anything.. hehe.
Reply Quote
so hard to find the gear with more vit and str with socets , trust me im lookinng ,but so far i do act 3 and 4 easy as , same as ponys :P
Reply Quote
I see, my main is a wizard but I'm interested in getting a WW barb going.

My barb is at 36k dps.... but I have no idea how to play WW and what stats to go for.. any advice?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]