Diablo® III

Rate the profile above you

@No1Elec

decent wizard. only lil let down is the off hand. ive got a few spares which could be useful if your interested

I get real sad when I see a monk stacking a resist that isn't his/hers :S.

Otherwise awesome char!
Edited by TDA101#1136 on 9/4/2012 6:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/03/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Regicold
^^ pretty good for non AH gear. I would say 7/10 cause it's all diy or with help of friends.

Thanks bro.
Reply Quote
09/03/2012 09:11 AMPosted by VikDUH
^ Me Jelly =)

Have some spare bows. Far from great. But probably a little better to what you have. Add me and I'll give them to ya.
Reply Quote
@TDA

Holy !@#$!!!!! ALL HC!!!! Hail to thee champion!
Reply Quote
@No1Elec

decent wizard. only lil let down is the off hand. ive got a few spares which could be useful if your interested

Otherwise awesome char!

Referring to my monk?
If so, i presume u mean fire resist. When i learned of 'one with everything', fire was my highest resist so i built on that.
Still not geared well enough for act 3 :(
And thanks :)
Edited by WAZZ#6978 on 9/4/2012 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I like your monk WAZZ... nice to see someone making good use of Inna's set.
Just hope they don't change the passive that you're relying on for resists.
Reply Quote
I like your monk WAZZ... nice to see someone making good use of Inna's set.
Just hope they don't change the passive that you're relying on for resists.

Thanks. The pants are the only set item ive found :p the +130dex is a very nice bonus.

Why would u say such a thing! Taking 'one with everything' away would kill me!!!
Reply Quote
I know and I hope it stays as is coz all monks rely on it so much.
Reply Quote
@No1Elec

Otherwise awesome char!

I don't get it. Am i missing something?
Reply Quote
I dnt get it either :$
Reply Quote
@No1Elec

thanks for the comments/offer. i'd love to have a look and see what youve got, i'm not rich or anything though so budget may be an issue. Add me in game and we can talk. i'm always looking for someone to play with at the very least.
Edited by No1Elec#6935 on 9/4/2012 9:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Always good to see CM Wizard!
Reply Quote
@No1Elec

thanks for the comments/offer. i'd love to have a look and see what youve got, i'm not rich or anything though so budget may be an issue. Add me in game and we can talk. i'm always looking for someone to play with at the very least.

@No1Elec

If ive got anything thats an upgrade (which i should, i tend to horde) then its urs. Ive been helped by ppl here many times so im happy to do the same :) ill add tonight

Reply Quote
09/03/2012 06:31 PMPosted by qonvict
Ill buff my DPS via,intel upgrade,best wiz au here brah,i brought some new gear you all will drool over :)

Your dreamin if you think thats best Wiz in Au/NZ. ROFL
Reply Quote
#RIZE Find me one that's better? Yours? LOL
Reply Quote
Thought that might arc you up haha, your far to cocky mate. Must be an Ozzie

Nah not mine(obviously) but there are plenty of wiz out there with over 100K Dps. Although you do have nice armour and Vit hiding behind your shield. Why not drop it and come out and play?

edit. And if you were able to giveaway 800Million gold. I would expect your WIZ to be a god

edit.edit. Can't look up Only Aussies. But for the American server have a look at this site
http://www.diabloprogress.com/us/rating.stat_dps_unbuffed/class.wizard

then take a pin and deflate your ego
Edited by RIZE#1498 on 9/5/2012 3:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So from what your saying DPS is the basis of what makes a good character? lol

800 million giveaway,I didnt spend alot on my gear to start off with as I gave away all the gold I made.

I dont have an ego,and not trying to show off or anything just want to see if there are any wizards out there on par with mine.

Oh and im ranked 1150 i think world? or america. and since the site seems like it goes off how your idea of DPS being a good calculation of how good a Char is i dont think its accurate to show good all around chars.

Anybody can stack up Primary stat and get high dps.

09/05/2012 02:35 AMPosted by RIZE
Your dreamin if you think thats best Wiz in Au/NZ. ROFL

Please you must have seen loads of amazing wizard chars coming from that comment can you tell me whom they are?
Reply Quote
You can compare all kinds of stats on the site http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/qonvict-1289/PvP/19994500 Your actually in the top 25 in terms of life for a wiz on the server. congrats on that.

I have seen many amazing Wizards playing public games but I don't stop to write down there names sorry.

Edit. Im not saying you don't have a sweet wiz build, you do. Just pointing out that there are better out there so stop going on about your 'best wiz'.
Anyways I've finished work so im going home to play rather than troll lol
Edited by RIZE#1498 on 9/5/2012 4:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
A bit late to the party here, That's a pretty sweet wiz you got there Rize.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]