Diablo® III

Rate the profile above you

View profile
meh.
Reply Quote
Whoops. Deleted instead of edited.

I see your meh and raise you another.
Reply Quote
You can compare all kinds of stats on the site http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/qonvict-1289/PvP/19994500 Your actually in the top 25 in terms of life for a wiz on the server. congrats on that.

I have seen many amazing Wizards playing public games but I don't stop to write down there names sorry.

Edit. Im not saying you don't have a sweet wiz build, you do. Just pointing out that there are better out there so stop going on about your 'best wiz'.
Anyways I've finished work so im going home to play rather than troll lol

God,everyone on these forums get so butthurt about every comment haha,I only say Im the best to see people come out of there shells and show off what they have got.

As I said,I want to find wizards out there that are like my own or similar,just out of curiosity.

My wizard is bad I know,so dont take it personally if im talking myself up :)
Reply Quote
HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WIZARDS BUT LOOKS LEGIT
Reply Quote
I think my characters are prolly the worst here.
Reply Quote
09/05/2012 11:23 PMPosted by DENDOG
HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WIZARDS BUT LOOKS LEGIT

cheers.
Reply Quote
09/05/2012 11:35 PMPosted by Deviantskies
I think my characters are prolly the worst here.

Your DH is all good 8/10 and the other 2 are pretty sweet aswell

God,everyone on these forums get so butthurt about every comment haha,I only say Im the best to see people come out of there shells and show off what they have got.

As I said,I want to find wizards out there that are like my own or similar,just out of curiosity.

My wizard is bad I know,so dont take it personally if im talking myself up :)

Haha Butthurt, do you watch Workaholics?
Reply Quote
09/06/2012 02:53 AMPosted by RIZE
Haha Butthurt, do you watch Workaholics?

Nah? ,haha im only kidding bro about it all <3 i still love you even if your jewish
Reply Quote
Oh thats the only place ive heard that sayin. maybe NZ is slow on the uptake.
All G man, I was just trying to wind you up to lol. I see youve gone and got a nice source now, looks much better :P and that is a rediculous amount of Intel to be havin!
Maybe, just maybe, you have the best lol
Reply Quote
Oh thats the only place ive heard that sayin. maybe NZ is slow on the uptake.
All G man, I was just trying to wind you up to lol. I see youve gone and got a nice source now, looks much better :P and that is a rediculous amount of Intel to be havin!
Maybe, just maybe, you have the best lol

Dayum right im the best! haha no but seriously I like cookies,please bring some next time you come to this thread ty
Reply Quote
@ OP...need to get that WD to 60. It's kinda a cool feeling to have all 5 at 60. Looks like you're about halfway.

Before the changes I was starting to get bored and decided to start going for achievements, hoping one day, they'll give away some cool reward for the first person to finish 100% of the achievements. lol Prob won't happen.
Reply Quote
@blood, very solid DH, looks like it'd have nice survivability, maybe look to increase you're run speed?
Reply Quote
^ nice wd, lots of set items, looks good for something that i find so hard to play
Reply Quote
hard to play? i honestly find it the most fun to play! hoping to increase my damage over the weekend :)
well done on getting all chars to 60. i find it so boring to play anything but my wd lol
Reply Quote
hard to play? i honestly find it the most fun to play! hoping to increase my damage over the weekend :)
well done on getting all chars to 60. i find it so boring to play anything but my wd lol

mind you, it was the first character i played through with, as you can see the hours spent on it to get it o 60 comapred with my others

but yeah i just found alot of the skills very situational and specific, pets were one shotted from act4 nightmare onwards, spirit walk is awesome though ;)
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 03:03 PMPosted by CRAZYBOB
but yeah i just found alot of the skills very situational and specific, pets were one shotted from act4 nightmare onwards, spirit walk is awesome though ;)

ill let you come along for a run with me tonight so you can see just how wrong you r lol. nothing situational about bears!
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 03:14 PMPosted by PIEMAN
ill let you come along for a run with me tonight so you can see just how wrong you r lol. nothing situational about bears!

upon reflection and my noobness, i probably didnt have the best build or gear for it, my mana was always low or out, which lead to alot of trying to kill packs with darts, which led to alot of running away

but a run sometime sounds good!
Reply Quote
just make sure you try and keep up :)
Reply Quote
View profile
@Pieman,

you've abandoned your barb by the look of it and are in the WD?

WD looks like a rainbow with all those set items!

looking good though. could use a new weapon i reckon.

i tried WD for awhile, but was just missing my monk too much.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]