Diablo® III

Rate the profile above you

@Pieman,

you've abandoned your barb by the look of it and are in the WD?

WD looks like a rainbow with all those set items!

looking good though. could use a new weapon i reckon.

i tried WD for awhile, but was just missing my monk too much

No one asked your opinion Mojo! oh.. wait...
yeah barb gone lol. i wish i could afford a better weapon with life steal :( i get up to around 200k dps with skills active, crit for around 500k so the lifesteals golden.
nice res on your monk :) low hp almost wouldnt bother you as its better for heals :)
Reply Quote
hey, how much HP do you gain from lifesteal regularly? like how much per second on average? just curious how it compares to my regen. maybe i could get a LS weapon to go with my regen...?
Reply Quote
mojo: i think ive done ur monk back from monk forum...... crazy regen. Other chars....... dont seem complete. :)

How does it work on aus forum? on monk, u rate the monk. So in aus do we get all our chars rated?
Reply Quote
im pretty sure i never got rated lol good one pieman
Reply Quote
mojo well, i get anywhere between 1k-2.5k back per enemy hit,
Reply Quote
crazy- monk: it is improving. :) imo dont use NDE, your not in hardcore, dying just means a stroll in the park, or dungeon. Your armor is a bit low, so maybe switch to STI. transcendance is a good skill, but make sure you can generate enough spirit if it is the only replenish you have. I cant guarantee i have anything you can use in my spare parts, but maybe we can go thru my stash tonight if you still feel u need something.
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 05:28 PMPosted by seansky
crazy- monk: it is improving. :) imo dont use NDE, your not in hardcore, dying just means a stroll in the park, or dungeon. Your armor is a bit low, so maybe switch to STI. transcendance is a good skill, but make sure you can generate enough spirit if it is the only replenish you have. I cant guarantee i have anything you can use in my spare parts, but maybe we can go thru my stash tonight if you still feel u need something.

thanks seansky
as mojo stated earlier, alot of gear is getting very hard to find for an upgrade, for instance i want a new belt, but for it to be worth it it has to have high dex, lightning res, res all, vit or %life, plus decent armour of course, same with pants, shoulders and bracers, thnly thing that might help is if it had another helpful roll on them i.e bracers attack speed etc

NDE i jst changed to that from STI, i was finding that when they threw down a desecrate or the fire chains moved, it stopped my dying quite often and getting me enough time to bail, but thats more poor playing on my part, but will play around with it tonight

as for your monk mate, pure awesomeness, dps machine, would be great to watch it in action
Reply Quote
Cool to see so many good chars on the Aus side!

@ Seansky - does the SOJ make a lot of difference? I like the bells build too, and was wondering if it might be time to look at something diff for my rings (Litany/Wailing combo is pretty good though!) Am wondering as I seem to only use my monk for key hunting at the moment.
Reply Quote
i dunno azza, i play by feel. And i feel right with my current direction. I figure it doesnt hurt to do 30% more dmg to leets. :P something did just strike me tho. Is that % on top of all the modifier, or just on the weapon dmg? coz if it is just weapon dmg it would suck.

u know, i feel my other 4 chars seem to be "stronger" in some aspect than my monk lol.
Reply Quote
@Azza2k: Could probably get a better ammy, gloves and pants, but all in all looks fairly balanced. :)
Reply Quote
@forsaken Sweet DH, all you need is attack speed on gloves and ring. I would rate you 7/10 =)
Reply Quote
@Chaos: Hard to rate yours since you're running MF gear and probably not your normal gear. Could probably swap the Vile Ward, because I assume you don't need armor as much as vit?

Haha, for the ring I'm just waiting for a decent Hellfire roll. Yet to happen though. With the gloves, getting an attack speed tri fecta that offers better value than my current one is going to be rough. :P
Reply Quote
I'm currently decking out my wiz =)
Reply Quote
@Chaos - and doing it nicely. I'd probably upgrade your trifecta ring for more crit and a/s (dont need the cd so much with a CM/WW) and seek more APoC (probably on your source).

Or you could go to an archon wiz....
Edited by Azza2k#6472 on 11/1/2012 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@azza2k, I'm not even going to start recommending anything for 27k elite killer, other than to say I bow to some awesome lvl 60 chars in your profile, and some amazing gear.

Other than time spent on monk, which has been the char you've had most fun with?
Reply Quote
oi levy! i think i kept a shoulder for u, might be an upgrade. ill pass it on if we meet some time. :)
Reply Quote
From what I can tell most of the people above me have been commented on already. There are some awesome characters out there though so I have to say good job all round.

Damn the View Profile option, I've just wasted the last hour sussing everyone out :P
Reply Quote
lol nice tryanno... nothing like doing things the long devision way

as for your dudes... how can i say jealous? you have a wealth of kills there. A very interesting skill selection on your DH i think i will start to play around with mine and try all those different skills, for some reason it just doesn't feel like i have experimented with my DH, and yours looks very interesting not to mention the outfit. I don't know much about barbs, tho i think i will start to roll one soon, and i'm guessing your still in the process of finishing the monk and wiz off gear wise? or did you sell stuff to beef the other 2 main characters? in any case looking sweet dude. lol with all your extra character names.
Edited by Amos#6777 on 11/2/2012 1:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Everything is secondary to my DH, I've gone too far with her to switch it up now =P. My other toons have gear but a few friends needed some pieces so now I just give them what upgrades I find.

As far as skills go, I haven't really experimented myself. I see allot of people using pets and sentry but I haven't had a need thus far. I used to be a massive Elemental/Lightning Ball fan but multi-shot is amazing with my crit% and replenishment. Pretty happy with where I am now although I'd love to get my hands on a 2soc Manticore and some new bracers.
Reply Quote
holy crap you can get dual socketed manticors? wow...man i want one of those, can't imagine how much it would cost tho
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]