Diablo® III

Rate the profile above you

Del
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 3/24/2013 5:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Nikki - =PPPP I finally took off Steady Aim so I could focus on hatred and disc regen. When ya coming back? The gear is lonely without it's owner =S Don't forget my paragon level is 35 levels less than yours so that will make a quite a difference.

Logged on for a bit before and it was reasonably peaceful so might log on tonight and see how I go.

Oh yeah, forgot about the paragon levels lol :P

Cool see you tonight and grab your stuff.
Reply Quote
^ Lacks beers
Reply Quote
^ got the moobs like jagger.
Reply Quote
Del
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 3/24/2013 5:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
lol wheres ur armour

dendog#1344 - be gentle
Edited by DENDOG#1344 on 11/7/2012 11:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
9/10, pretty much jealous of all your gear
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 12:21 AMPosted by TigerBlood
9/10, pretty much jealous of all your gear

same goes for you, crazy dps on your DH... but can he tank 1 hit?
Reply Quote
@kraVen 4/10 Surely you dont need all those vit gems? turn em into int gems. Also noticed you have concentrated on crit dam and crit chance but have only 1 item with speed? Not 100% sure of wizard build but i beleive you are an attack class so more att speed + int would be the way to go.
Edited by oldman54#6284 on 11/11/2012 5:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
oldman, nice and well rounded monk build; decent resists and LoH/lifesteal. I don't understand monks all that well; but it does seem like the things most easy to improve are your shield and weapon. Shield has a lowish block %, given what's cheaply available (+crit stormshield or hallowed defender) and I would have thought you could get a lifesteal & +crit weapon of around the same dps; which would improve your overall dps quite a bit.

Considering some of the excellent items you have and their worth (witching hour in particular), I'm surprised your weapon and shield aren't better. Of course, I could just be misunderstanding your build.
Reply Quote
@Iceblink To answer a couple of questions a stormshield with crit doesn't come with dex (another barb only item). Hallowed defender with what i want is very rare and very expensive when they make an appearance. Try putting in the stats of my shield and see what comes up. Very hard to improve. The weapon Won Khim Lau has a large lightening damage which is not shown on the paper doll but believe me it works. Add around 20% extra to the shown dps.

I will try to do your barb: Need vit on shield. That chest has got to go, str/vit/res/cold res is the way to go. Both rings need upgrades which include speed and chance. Weapon needs to have 2.7 life steal for sustainability on it, any LOH on accessories is a bonus. Remember around 70k dps is about where LS becomes more effective than LOH on a weapon. Once you get everything worked out you should be around 70k dps.
Why do you wizards go for that sort of helm?? doesnt the fire damage hurt?
Edited by oldman54#6284 on 11/11/2012 6:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 05:20 AMPosted by oldman54
@kraVen 4/10 Surely you dont need all those vit gems? turn em into int gems. Also noticed you have concentrated on crit dam and crit chance but have only 1 item with speed? Not 100% sure of wizard build but i beleive you are an attack class so more att speed + int would be the way to go.

yeah my wiz means mostly nothing to me, the DH, Barb and WD are my mains
Reply Quote
@kraven ahh ok. Just went on the amount of elite kills for the most loved lol.
Reply Quote
oldman - my barb is a slow work in progress. I play mostly on my wizard and am equipping the others as I find stuff. The barb actially stands up pretty well on account of the excellent armor rating (over 11,000 with warcry active) - but she isn't viable past MP2 because of the poor DPS. I also have 2.8% LL on the IK belt and can get 3% more with passive.

The wiz helm - 10% fire damage isn't that noticable, but 9% IAS +160 int +4.5 crit + regen is huge. +31% mf doesn't hurt either. My wiz has pretty good healing - 5% LL from spectral blades and over 1000 LoH from the blackthornes set. I have about +360mf base with follower too.

I get what you're saying entirely about the +lightning skills. What MP do you normally play?

Theres a +8% crit 27% block 65AR 140 dex Hallowed on AH for 14m and that's just a quick look there may well be better. Cheap is relative though I know.

Anyway I have the plans if you want to try crafting a few. They're about 185k + materials to craft up.
Edited by Iceblink#1422 on 11/11/2012 6:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
Iceblink- With board i do mp7 ok if slowly, in DW form i do mp5 ok with about 95k dps.
My biggest headache is those 2 ubers in infernal machine, seigebreaker + zoltun kule. Cannot kill them past mp4. That is why i am trying with shield.

Back to shield, had a good look but was compromised on all. Vitality too low, res too low, no dual resist, block too low. Only will consider a shield which is better than mine in all departments.
Thanks a lot mate for the craft offer, appreciated, but crafting in this game is a huge money sink (my opinion). Honestly i reckon i have crafted 200 monk fists and the same gloves. Rarely got even anything to sell, sucks.
Reply Quote
^old man
as a fellow monk player i can only applaud you
i hope to get up to that level one day with alot of farming and luck lol
Reply Quote
Crazybob, good effort on the 5x 60's, I dont have that sorta time, the Monk is the standout in your profile gear-wise, well balanced IMO

so yeah can I get a PROFILE rating from someone??
Reply Quote
Kraven, it seems like you can improve in all areas. your life seems relatively low and your damage isnt anything to write home about. i would suggest saving up for larger upgrades. dont worry about improving gems, save up 20mil and buy something nice then repeat
Reply Quote
PIEMAN: nice wd you got there. MY wd, like my barb wiz and dh, are still in assembly. Still need alot of work. I dont really like tal rashe belts tho...... maybe aim at a witching hour?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]