Diablo® III

Nice to hear from ya

Good to hear you blues are chillin around again.

On a side note, where do most of you farm now? How many of you play hardcore? What is your favorite class now that you have played for a while?

Anyone feel free to answer these questions, I am kinda curious to see where everyone spends their time lately.

Edit: Come on though, no flaming. Let's keep it civil in here.
Edited by DaemonSadi#1462 on 8/1/2012 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Come on though, no flaming. Let's keep it civil in here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I farm mainly in Acts I and II. I pretty much do full clears in 1 on my DH, and in 2 on my WD.

I can't play Hardcore. With the way the game servers are, I'd be rubberbanded and lag-spiked into retirement as soon as I trudged into Act II Hell.

Witch Doctor - Great design, awesome skills (except Toad of Hugeness and maybe a few select others) and the best part...IT'S NOT THE FOTM!! :)
Reply Quote
I just made the switch to Hardcore, even though my isp sucks.

I would have to say that the WD is my favorite so far (I have gotten all at least to nightmare, the dh and monk and barb to inferno) but I think his primary skills need to do more damage since they are the only ones in the game that don't GENERATE resource. The only other thing I would like to see are damage buffs to the pets to get them on par with the hydra and mystic ally, and scale with vitality. Then either a boost to primary damage, or have them regen mana (would also like to see a base mana regen that scales with your mana amount, but that is just me being selfish and wanting epic awesomeness)

I mostly farm act 1 and switch between my DH and Monk
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I have indeed played Hardcore mode but have not yet made it to 60 (although I personally know others that have). Some of my favorite classes are the wizard, monk, and witch doctor, and I tend to rotate between them depending on what sort of mood I’m in. :) Sometimes it’s fun to stand back and Magic Missile opponents from afar, while other times I enjoy getting my hands dirty by changing it up and fighting up-close and personal with my monk.

I think she enjoys punching demons in the face a little too much… >_>
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I tend to have the most luck starting in the Fields of Slaughter, clearing the area and the dungeons, and then moving on up the bridge towards Siegebreaker. I end up with a nice 5 stack of nephalem valor, plenty of champions and elites, and a healthy amount of loot and gold.
Reply Quote
Nice to hear. I might have to give that run a try myself. I am working my wizard up through hardcore and I might do a few runs in hell there later. He is not quite ready for inferno farming IMO.
Reply Quote
I normally do Siegebreaker runs.
I would like to give hardcore a shot, when a few server issues are resolved.
I currently play WD (Witch Doctor) The versatility is excellent, and its a challenging class (although expensive to gear up imo)
Reply Quote
08/01/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Sometimes it’s fun to stand back and Magic Missile opponents from afar, while other times I enjoy getting my hands dirty by changing it up and fighting up-close and personal with my monk.

I really can't believe that anyone actually gets 'fun' out of casting a spell. Aren't those kind of low standards for enjoyment?
I wish I could have fun merely swapping to another character and 'getting his hands dirty'.
Reply Quote
ok ok. seriously tho, 1.04 ... at this point i'll even take a "we're working on it" or "details next week". at least it would be something. thanks
Reply Quote
P.S. I vote that Vaeflare's cat > Crithto's dog!
Reply Quote
I tend to have the most luck starting in the Fields of Slaughter, clearing the area and the dungeons, and then moving on up the bridge towards Siegebreaker. I end up with a nice 5 stack of nephalem valor, plenty of champions and elites, and a healthy amount of loot and gold.

what game have you guys been playing and how do i play that one? sorry "healthy amount of loot and gold" for me means 27 worthless items i vendor and 26k gold
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]