Diablo® III

Next Blue Post button

Is this ever being fixed? Is it already fixed and just isn't appearing for me? I still don't see a button on a blue poster's comment that allows me to jump to their next comment in the thread..it's pretty annoying when there is a 900 page thread and I have to go through each page individually to find the next comment that a Blizzard employee addressed.
Reply Quote
This needs to be fixed, I cannot keep up with a returning Lylirra lol.

No but would be nice to know if it's working and we just aren't pressing the right buttons. Wasn't it like shift + something?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
If you are experiencing an issue with the D3 website, please post it in the Website Bug Report forum. Thanks! :)
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We miss it, too. :(

It's definitely been reported, though, and (to my knowledge) is being worked on currently.
Reply Quote

It's definitely been reported, though, and (to my knowledge) is being worked on currently.

But how is it that it works fine in the SC2 and wow forums?
Reply Quote
lol ya just turn it back on. or copy paste the coding from the other forums
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Snowbird
lol ya just turn it back on. or copy paste the coding from the other forums

Lol ez mode

Something tells me you work in IT ;)
Reply Quote
My problem seems to be I can see it but it doesn't really work. ("Next Post" just goes to top...haven't checked if it's first post too, but at least top of the page.)
Reply Quote

Try deleting your WTF folder
Reply Quote
It's been broken for quite a while now, on the wow forums as well. Even if there is more than one blue post it'll only go to the first one then back to the OP.
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Lorderan
But I'm not kidding, this has been broken for MONTHS.

Months? I distinctly remember using it (successfully) in July. Hardly a timespan of "months".

Unless you were referring to the button in other Blizzard forums. Then you might be right, I don't know.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
08/02/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Ganzicus
Months? I distinctly remember using it (successfully) in July. Hardly a timespan of "months".

It hasn't been working for me in Diablo forums since release. Maybe you are just lucky?

Also, I usually just click the Blue's name, "recent posts", and then look for posts in the same thread and open them in separate tabs.
Reply Quote

fgs i thought this thread was about one of the many things that were stupidly - whether intentionally or not - removed from the game.

magic find on chests,
elite pack before the cursed old,
etc.

how very disappointing.
Reply Quote
Posted by Lorderan
But I'm not kidding, this has been broken for MONTHS.

Unless you were referring to the button in other Blizzard forums. Then you might be right, I don't know.

I have been coming to the forums for 2 months and it has not been here, seeing how its just now the begining of august.that would make it in back in june when it was not there, so i don't see how you used in july. Unles you have special browser that it shows up on like a magic show. poof there it is,,,poof there it went,,,oh wait it's back again....no ...hmmm....odd.
Edited by Jackeler#1614 on 8/3/2012 4:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Now this is the kind of response we look for from CM's when we're bringing up issues.

1. Thank you for acknowledging our issue
2. Thank you letting us know you've reported it
3. Thank you for letting us know its being worked on.

Now the reason why I say this is because because the CM that responded (Vaeflare) to the trade scam topic did not do this.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6080179368?page=9#167

When players are constantly being asked by CM's and MVP's to keep posts constructive can we not ask for the above 3 items when we do?

1. Acknowledge the issue
2. Let us know its been reported.
3. Let us know its being worked on
4. (basically optional) An eta if at all possible. We understand you don't have the perfect crystal ball to know when it'll be fixed, but if you have an estimate that would be great!
Edited by Beldin#1105 on 8/3/2012 4:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Funny it works for me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]