Diablo® III

"An internal Error has occurred"

2 Pandaren Monk
same problem happened because I moved the diablo launcher from program files to desktop. moved the diablo launcher back from desktop to program files folder and then right clicked to create a shortcut. I then moved the shortcut to the desktop. this solved the problem that I had with the internal error on windows 7.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, as well. Neither solutions outlined above work. And, the article link above brings you to a "Page not Found" screen....
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
I believe this is the article you were looking for (the support system was updated yet again to accomodate both the Battle.net Desktop Client and the World of Warcraft in-game support browser):

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/internal-error

Let us know if the information contained in the article and its links solves this for you Ragnarok. If not I can assist further.
Caution: This cookie bites back.
Edited by TheTias#1192 on 8/16/2013 2:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Thanks for the help, it worked for me :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]