Diablo® III

Favorite enemy death?

Some vanish in a puff of smoke, some explode, others get pulled back down to the depth of hell. Many other just fall over. You can use different damage effects for different results, shocken, setting em on fire, breaking em into ice cubes, Turing em into big green goo piles, ect. So here is the question: What is your favorite enemy death, weather it be from weapon effects from the one that just fall over or spell effect, or scripted like bosses and some normal enemies. I personally like though I donno why the Demonic Nightmares death (or whatever its called) Something about seeing the thing get sucked down that portal is satisfying lol.

Random Note: Took me this long to find out I could switch to my diablo 3 profile. So this is JoeCow. Thats what I get for lurking so long I never even tried messing with the setting tell now.
Edited by JoeCow#1734 on 8/3/2012 12:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Im sure that could be nice, while zoomed in too but I didnt know you could fight her lol. ----> "Favorite enemy death?"
Edited by JoeCow#1734 on 8/2/2012 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thought those also release ice bites (swarm) thingys too.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
The Golgors pop when they die, it's really satisfying, same thing with with the armored hand shell guys, the ones that hide in a shield for a little. They also just randomly explode, for no reason whatsoever.
Reply Quote
I think my favorite would probably be when you hit an enemy with such force upon killing them, that their body or a piece of their equipment flies out your window of vision lol. I get a lot of satisfaction out of that for some reason.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I seriously love the Belial, Lord of Lies fight (and death). Once you've defeated him, the transition from his realm back to reality is seriously awesome.
Reply Quote
Azmodan. Being sucked through that little hole as his blood spews out in a line. Quite a way to die for the Demon Lord who thought he'd become the Prime Evil.
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Brennvin
I seriously love the Belial, Lord of Lies fight (and death). Once you've defeated him, the transition from his realm back to reality is seriously awesome.

Belial is an awesome fight!! I like zollton myself. Trying to make him fly off the screen is a past time of mine.
Reply Quote
I hate Belial! He's the toughest boss IMO.
Reply Quote

Agreed. The Belial fight is the best and most exciting as you're trying to avoid those huge balls of death. It makes it that much more rewarding once he's dead and your whole screen is lightened up
Edited by Impulse#1819 on 8/2/2012 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
When you decapitate a hidden. Granted, it's from the first Diablo; but it's really the only death animation I ever remembered from the Diablo series.
Reply Quote
The big worms are pretty neat, but my fave was the Siegebreaker's final kill shot against players. I wish they'd bring that stuff back as optional content. ;o(
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile

^
Reply Quote

I found the entering phase, when the floor drops, one of the most epic animation ever.
You should've see my little monk's eyes in normal mode, he was so amazed.
Reply Quote

The fight is pretty cool. More engaging than the rest of the bosses. But I don't think the transition is really anything special. It just flashes gold and then goes back to normal. Oooh. Aaah. :P
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
My favorite is when yellow stuff pops out of their dead body.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]