Diablo® III

HardCore Australia: Update

(Sticky)

congrats
Reply Quote
Been off and on for a while now... but nearly got my Wiz back to 60.
So, wiz-guys: what's the best OMFG skill when things get hairy? Been using WoF (with Impactful Wave rune)... but tempted by Archon Form...
Reply Quote
... what's the best OMFG skill when things get hairy? ...

Teleport.

in other news, WD (Plvl 16) is through Act III and is into Act IV. Won't be long till that red bar is full.
Reply Quote
in other news, WD (Plvl 16) is through Act III and is into Act IV. Won't be long till that red bar is full.

smurfy, hit me up if youd like some help questing through.
Edited by xdfubar#6498 on 11/22/2012 3:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Cheers, but selfish me wants 1st clear to be solo.
Reply Quote
xdfubar, nice monk, but is one with everything worth it for you? only adds 87 all res :P
Reply Quote
11/22/2012 04:02 PMPosted by PIEMAN
xdfubar, nice monk, but is one with everything worth it for you? only adds 87 all res :P
thankyou!
not with the current gear that is shown, i also have a lightning resist lacuni, lightning resist hell fire.
http://i49.tinypic.com/286wndv.jpg

i do chop and change gear and skills around depending on what i am doing.
mf/key/uber farming at diff mp levels.

i am starting to gear away from OWE though. would like 900 allres before taking it off.
tanking arcane beams and desecration pools are no joke at mp 5/6.
Edited by xdfubar#6498 on 11/22/2012 4:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
yeah nice to see you arent dependant on it
Reply Quote
yeah. OWE is great when you're starting out and need to gear for cheap.
however currently i'm finding it a wasted passive (as well as NDE) and would like to move away from these. The only problem is deciding what other passives to use as there really aren't any that jump out at me.

A few that I am considering atm are Transcendence, Combination Strike, Beacon of Ytar and Fleet Footed.

I have also started to move away from some defensive actives like Earth Ally as I no longer need the bonus life percentage and am trialling blinding flash. So far I am using it with the bonus 30% dmg rune and it seems to do the job as another cc skill especially in group play.
Edited by xdfubar#6498 on 11/22/2012 4:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
nice mate, after i finish hc with my wd i'd love to do some runs with you
Reply Quote
Just starting out in HC and plugging away slowly. A few hair moments so far where I just hit all 3 def skills at once and somehow survived. My main problem is I am quite impatient and used to just jumping in there with my SC Barb. Would also love to do some runs if/when get to lvl 60!
Reply Quote
forb i believe you're already on my f list, ill catch you and do some runs with you
Reply Quote
Yeah mate for sure
Reply Quote
feel free to add me. if im not too busy doing other things i'm happy to help out where i can.
Reply Quote
Yay. 60.
Reply Quote
yay... Diablo Inferno (mp0) downed by the hand of Bondye II (Plvl16) - solo through every quest, nothing skipped.
Reply Quote
Decided what the hell I'll make a HC character.
Just Hit lvl40, cruising through NM atm, when my connection feels stable enough that is.
Reply Quote
Hi chaps

Any Monks keen on buying this Inna's Radiance off me?

http://i.imgur.com/uEgep.jpg?1

It's the only one (checked yesterday) with Life per Spirit Spent if that's something that interests you? It's on the AH now at a starting price of 3 mill and buyout of 8 mill, but open to negotiations.
Reply Quote
Hey Reaver, I forgot to ask, how much did you get for the Inna's?
Reply Quote
Hey Smurfy!

Ended up selling for just over 3mill
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]