Diablo® III

HardCore Australia: Update

(Sticky)

Well done on the sticky guys! Keep up the good work and Hardcore spirit!

Just a progression update, me and Alvis have been running the Ubers for a bit with a few great guys, Zodd, Stever and a few other chaps (sorry I can't remember all).

I managed to bag a ring and the other guys are not too far off! We generally stick to MP3 and 4 and have had descent success with the key and uber runs. The rng hit the Witch Doctors a bit hard though last night with about 2 keys in 15 runs, yikes.

Anyways, as always, hope the pings are low-ish and the DC's not deadly!
Edited by ReaVer#6327 on 1/10/2013 8:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey guys, Monkey died today. RIP.
Reply Quote
So glad we are sticky now, a step forward for the HC AUS/NZ community
Reply Quote
Sorry to see Alvis & Reaver both lose Plvl40+ chars tonight.
I've been levelling my remaining SC chars to 60 after coming back from holiday. Lag has been bad most nights during school holidays. Probably be another week or so before I resume my HC chars.
1 SC (barb) left for my #1 ambition (5 HC and 5 SC 60s).
Reply Quote
^ Thanks mate

RIP Monkey, RIP JinX.

Ol' Jinxy finally got JinXed in some walls with no more get out of jail cards left. For shame.
Reply Quote
RIP Ishmali.

You died too young.

Note to self - over level before going into keep depths level 2. Latency and fallen maniacs = big no no in HC.
Reply Quote
Hey,

I'm a bit of a late comer but: GoatChops#1430

I have just started leveling a HC monk and am still very green in D3 (nightmare ACT2 is the highest I have gotten too)

Still looking forward to maybe running with a few of you in the distant future.
Reply Quote
RIP Ishmali.

You died too young.

Note to self - over level before going into keep depths level 2. Latency and fallen maniacs = big no no in HC.

RIP
Reply Quote
Hit 50!!!!!

Halfway there!

Oh it's only 20.32% exp of 100 paragon apparently. D:
Reply Quote
RIP my pl19 bar
a tip for everyone, no sleepy+mf gear in hardcore ever
taking a break from d3
Reply Quote
Hey all. Bit late to the thread i know :P.

Anyway iv been on a break for a few months and iv just converted all my softcore gold into hardcore and geared a monkey.

Keen for a few groups as i dont know anyone in Hardcore yet. Add me Jarsk#1760 :D
Reply Quote
Man, R.I.P to Monky and Jinx they were some solid heroes ~

On a brighter note I managed to finally farm my infernal plans! yay!

Gonna get my hellfire soon!

p.s Nice on the sticky!
Edited by Klanks#1340 on 1/15/2013 7:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Jarsk: ill add you tonight. ive got a low lvl wiz (26 i think) whi im levelling atm. Also have a monk who i need to start as well. I want a back up character before i hit inferno :p
Edited by WAZZ#6978 on 1/15/2013 8:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ding!

http://imgur.com/ELlgV

OMG Sydney is so hot today....

I'll probably be a bit a more casual, and I will semi-retire Ayaka for a while. But I will be on during aussie day-time (least until my summer holiday ends).
Reply Quote
Ding!

http://imgur.com/ELlgV

OMG Sydney is so hot today....

I'll probably be a bit a more casual, and I will semi-retire Ayaka for a while. But I will be on during aussie day-time (least until my summer holiday ends).

Awesome man, congratulations on the p100 you'll have to show me your route sometime.
Reply Quote
Sure thing mate. The route itself is pretty standard tbh, the hardest part is remembering all the shrine locations and the layouts of reverse arreat 2 and depths 2 so you spend as little time as possible backtracking (tbh, I occasionally went the wrong way even after doing several 100 times - I have a tendency to zone out after a while)

BTW, I'm sorry to see that monkey died, he had a pretty original build and gearing. Let me know if you need any help starting up again, I have already given away a lot of my old gear, but I might have a couple of pieces laying around.
Reply Quote
lost my lvl 42 wizard this morning to the snake wrath things just before belial (i really need to stop playing on high MP's in cains sets) raged and deleted all my archived heroes :P started a monk just before so playing with something a fair bit more durable is nice. ill re-roll a new wiz or WD once i progress a bit,
Reply Quote
O'l JinX is back from the Unformed Land! But apparently he lost his luggage and got robbed on the way back so he needs to take up the trade of Farmer again.

Let's hope he learnt from his past mistakes then.
Reply Quote
“We learn from history that we don't learn from history!”

― Desmond Tutu

Oxymorons FTW! :)

(edit: I might have some dex gear laying around if you are in short supply)
Edited by ChillBill#1768 on 1/23/2013 8:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
New monk died today, dc'ed on butcher mp2.....awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]