Diablo® III

HardCore Australia: Update

(Sticky)

RIP:( sad to see another monk go down
add me in game if you need some beginner gear? I might have some for you.
GL reroll, and stay safe.

That was at least my 6th monk. For some reason (overconfidence perhaps) I seem to kill monks more than anything else.
I have no problem with gear, 2 accounts full of stashed stuff and mules, I have trouble getting rid of gear to make space for new stuff :)

One consoloation from DeadSmurf's death, the gear I had that I replaced with the Demons Skin set was safely stashed, not being carried around at time of death so it's waiting for iTarZan to get back to 60. :)
Reply Quote
glad that our hc community is growing, we should be more active seriously
a lot of aussie hc guys here honestly, but we dont stick together as we should be

I agree, the new patch will see more team play I think. Count me in.
Edited by Alvis#6948 on 4/21/2013 11:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Heya,

Recently converted to HC after realising (a little late I'll admit) that SC is mind-numbingly boring and trivial after the 10 000th Uber run.

I've reached level 60 with a WD and I think he's Paragon level 6 as well now.

Based in Sydney - on most Monday nights and sporadically throughout the week depending on work and such.

Add me if you want to do some farming or experience runs!

FitzChivalry#1457
Reply Quote
..., I have trouble getting rid of gear to make space for new stuff :)

One consoloation from DeadSmurf's death, the gear I had that I replaced with the Demons Skin set was safely stashed, not being carried around at time of death so it's waiting for iTarZan to get back to 60. :)

Oh boy, talk about karma. It's not always a b1tch.
Last night, or early hours of this morning actually, I gave away a heap of -Lvl gear to http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CLOUD-6403/hero/32771426.
Tonight I decide to buy The Gidbinn to add 33% to my MF set and hit Act I MP0 with +200 raw MF before NV and land my 1st truly great find:

Doom Delusion
Rare Axe 1-Hand

1241 Damage Per Second

602-1134 Damage
1.43 Attacks per second

+265 Min Damage
+366 Max Damage
+45% Damage
+85 DEX
+74 VIT
Increased Attack Speed by 10%
2.40% of Damage Dealt is converted to Life
1.3% Chance to Fear on Hit
iLvl63

Now comes the dilemna... sell or use :)
Reply Quote
WOOT! Finaly back up at 60 and in Inferno!
Reply Quote
04/23/2013 03:01 AMPosted by sjwt
WOOT! Finaly back up at 60 and in Inferno!

And then... :(
Mr Bloody-Minded TankWiz rolls again :)
Reply Quote
big ups to sjwt - sorry about dragging an elite pack of death into your wiz, i'm actually surprised i survived, had an 2.8%health escape bonus tho which was cool lol

hope you get your new one leveled up fast mate.
Edited by Amos#6777 on 4/27/2013 1:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Just started playing hard core week or so ago, feel free to add me :) looking for more people to level up with.

willehnz#6925
Reply Quote
hey guys, looking for some people to run with. have a monk with 40k dps, around 600kEHP according to D3UP. can comfortably farm MP1-2 (yet to venture into 3 :P). trying to raise my EHP by getting more AR and VIT and helm and belt, but dont want to lose too much DPS from the set bonus. i hate the juggling act.

anyway, if anyone wants someone to run with, add me as solo runs are getting boooooring
Reply Quote
huanAK#6843

I am from NZ and usually play between 7pm-11pm NZ time ( 5pm-9pm aussie time)

got 60kdps monk, 60k-80kdps WW barb and level up wiz atm. but they can die at any time from DC.
Reply Quote
Hey Guys im currently a 40hc DH wanna see if anyone still plays HC hahah add me Sam#6395
Reply Quote
Almost got my new wiz up to 60 (sitting on 50atm). Did get a bit of levelling last night for 8 levels. With the nerf to scorpion xp its taking longer than normal. I used to run AC2 on MP10 on a lower difficulty or over gear for it, and used to lvl real quick. Might try doing that in act 1 or 2 on a mid to high MP. With the new density it may be quicker. Prob not though :p
Reply Quote
hey i would lik to start playing more co-op. i dont care what gear u have. just the company. send friend request in game to

BLOODZ6231#1389

hope to cya in game
Reply Quote
Hi BLOODZ, I'm back from a bit of a break and a sook (over a blue screen of death), will be happy to roll. I think you might be able to help me with my Hellfire Ring too :) I'm on most nights.
Reply Quote
Is the lag still horrid for Aus/Nz players? around 200ms still right???

I am not gonna play HC until there are Aus servers cause the game DCs probs around every few hours or so defs not due to my end either.
Reply Quote
05/14/2013 08:56 PMPosted by eremy
Is the lag still horrid for Aus/Nz players? around 200ms still right???

Yes.

1.0.8 seems to have introduced desync issues and the occasional multi-second lag spike.
Reply Quote
Lucky down
Died to DC, watch out on anniversary day my friends.
Time for me to take a break, was a good journey.
Stay safe out there!
Reply Quote
Lucky down
Stay safe out there!

Nooooo. What a horrible way to go, especially as you were P90ish. Were you playing solo or in a group?

RIP, mate. Let me know if you ever need anything.
Reply Quote
I lost My DH last night to a Magma blast :(
just made Lvl 50 for the first time
RIP Sneakybeaver

Keen to storm my way back there tonight if anyone's up for it!

jokerzx#1151

Playing in Brissie
Reply Quote
Lucky down
Stay safe out there!

I lost My DH last night to a Magma blast :(
just made Lvl 50 for the first time
RIP Sneakybeaver

Keen to storm my way back there tonight if anyone's up for it!

jokerzx#1151

Playing in Brissie

RIP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]