Diablo® III

HardCore Australia: Update

(Sticky)

06/26/2013 06:04 AMPosted by NeK
is there something am doing wrong because mayo only just came back and he already has 3x IK set pieces and a SS?

I did not swap any SC gold for HC gold, the reason i am so well geared already in such short time is because of this community and the people i have met have been really helpful in ways i woulda never thought possible! Also play the AH as much as i play the game if not more lol, keep an eye for bargains!!
Reply Quote
I gave mayo ik gloves and ss
btw they are really not that expensive nek
Reply Quote
I should of guess you had something to do with it Dev man you are indeed a value to this community but unfortunately I cant repay you enough at this point.

Cheers mate NeK
Reply Quote
dev is a great guy! help pwrlvl and help with gearing also few others aswell its great little community!!
Reply Quote
Big thanks to Dev, PL'd my WD to 60 from 38 last night. I traded the last of my SC gold for HC (cheating i know :p) and geared him up decently. Need to up the DPS and resist a lil to go higher but did a trial this morning and rolled MP1 with ease. With buffs im doing 100k dps at times. Need to work out what skills im going to use. Bears will be my main attack as i love it. Might drop one of the pets for acid cloud or soul harvest though. I like grasp of the dead as it helps slow the enemies.
If anyone has tips id be ever appreciative

Dev, if you ever need help or want to run (gain some para levels not in Hell :p) id be more to join and help
Reply Quote
Tnx all for the kind words guys anything for our friends
ps yeah I gained plvl43-45 on my wiz by doing powerlevel exclusively....

@Wazz gear-wise I suggest no ias at all its just sheet dps inflation it doesnt do anything to bears, so stay away from witching hour, ias gloves or ammys
I think grave injustice is great for farming, get some PUR gears this skill would be awesome; also blood ritual+bear is an excellent combo, with inspiring presence barb in team I get nearly 4k life per second, just my 2cents

hit me up anytime if u need anything mates cheers
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hi there. Paragon 48 monk here from the gold coast, keen for group play (mp2-5) for serious grinding or key runs/ubers add me if you're interested would love to see some more aussie players hokes#1997
Reply Quote
BoOm ShAkaLaka!!

http://i.imgur.com/SNN9qSA.png
Edited by ReaVer#6327 on 6/27/2013 7:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I hate you reaver i am an arcane monk
Reply Quote
DAMN!!!
Grats on that roll mate.
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Devangel
I hate you reaver i am an arcane monk

Ha! Yeah I might have to venture over to the arcane side soon, since some of the gear I'm rolling is getting good arcane. Might have to roll some chests and amulets again.

DAMN!!!
Grats on that roll mate.

Thanks mate!
Reply Quote
added twerk, once i have little bit more gear id be keen on ubers never done them before lol since only just come back to the game. Guna roll a DH to
Reply Quote
RIP to Rogue
jumped into VOTA mp5. hit a pack of those spinny guys with frozen, jailer and desecrate. got hit hard, had to pop serenity. nothing i could do in the end.
annoying thing is i just spent 200mil upgrading pants and boots. thankfully ive still got a bit of old gear.
Reply Quote
:( lost my TycoBoy barb cos i jumped into mp3 act 4 to hunt for infernal machine plans.. too many mobs.. now thinking of starting up with monk.
Reply Quote
RIP to Rogue
jumped into VOTA mp5. hit a pack of those spinny guys with frozen, jailer and desecrate. got hit hard, had to pop serenity. nothing i could do in the end.
annoying thing is i just spent 200mil upgrading pants and boots. thankfully ive still got a bit of old gear.

OH NO!!! RIP, damn that was a nice Monkey too! Hope you get up there quick again and do some Ubers!
Reply Quote
Cheers man. She was very nice. That WKL was a beauty and ill doubt ill find anything like it for a while. I had just found a masive ring too, (100+ vit, 50AR, 70ish dex, attack speed and CD).

Decided to try the CM path again. Going to try a zuni and nat set path as i have a few spares already and its more defensive. DJDAN got me to 50 last night. Got nyself to 52 i think before i had to jump off. I wont have much play time this week and going to NZ for 2 weeks on saturday. Prob the lil break i need as ive lost too many toons lately.

Thanks everyone for all the help :)
Ill re-roll a new toon as well when i get back because ive managed to convince Nikki to roll a HC toon. As most know, she has been one of the most helpful players in the aus/nz community. She used to give away a lot of gear to new and undergeared players. Ill let others know when i start incase someone wants to join
Reply Quote
RIP my friend!

plans for the week?

get myself a DH to 60 without dieing lol and farm the !@#$ outta my barb!
Reply Quote
whos doing some key farming hit me up wen u are!
Reply Quote
RIP my friend!

plans for the week?

get myself a DH to 60 without dieing lol and farm the !@#$ outta my barb!

grats on the 60 DH.
the girlfriends mum is staying with us for the week and the PC is set in the spare room. So theres only really 1.5hr period in the night where i can play really.
and as mentioned, going to NZ on saturday for epic fun super snowboard trip (and boring tourist crap the gf wants to do :P)

the new CM is up. CC is a bit low at 41.5 (or 42.5). ive geared atm for 2.51aps which ive hit with 2.54. ive done this so i can add more armor, VIT and AR on other pieces. HP is around 60k and DPS is 70k atm. working on all figures still do get a stronger build and survivability

again. big thanks to DJDAN for levelling me 30 levels.
Reply Quote
plenty of good games tonight cheers lads!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]