Diablo® III

HardCore Australia: Update

(Sticky)

Cheers man. She was very nice. That WKL was a beauty and ill doubt ill find anything like it for a while. I had just found a masive ring too, (100+ vit, 50AR, 70ish dex, attack speed and CD).

Decided to try the CM path again. Going to try a zuni and nat set path as i have a few spares already and its more defensive. DJDAN got me to 50 last night. Got nyself to 52 i think before i had to jump off. I wont have much play time this week and going to NZ for 2 weeks on saturday. Prob the lil break i need as ive lost too many toons lately.

Thanks everyone for all the help :)
Ill re-roll a new toon as well when i get back because ive managed to convince Nikki to roll a HC toon. As most know, she has been one of the most helpful players in the aus/nz community. She used to give away a lot of gear to new and undergeared players. Ill let others know when i start incase someone wants to join

Nooooooooooooooo ill miss you Wazz ;( hahaha

No really I need to take a break for a while also I have a big fun raiser event am working on with my wife which needs alot of attention for the next 2 months. If you guys and girls are able to leave me on your friends list please do so has ill always be back.

I will however more then likely be on Friday nights for my D3 and beer sessions ;)

Cheers NeK
Reply Quote
I'am currently training up a hardcore barb i would love too join this if you's don't mind
Reply Quote
07/02/2013 05:17 AMPosted by CatDog
I'am currently training up a hardcore barb i would love too join this if you's don't mind

by all means add me devangel#6255

had some gg runs with everyone here tnx for the runs
hit me up any time u guys are in game mates
Reply Quote
Add me too
Wazz#6978

Got a CM wiz who looks mighty fine with her zuni coat and nat boots :p also run a bears WD for lower MP's. both toons are fresh still as i keep losing wizards and my monk just died.
Reply Quote
add me up as well catdog "Mayo#6766"
Reply Quote
07/02/2013 05:17 AMPosted by CatDog

Can't see your barb CatDog :(

I'm on my way with DH and WD, add me Defender#1772
Reply Quote
The time is drawing closer for me guys :( ill only have friday night to play before my holiday. Not sure how long ill be able to play for either, but ill make sure i run with as many as possible. Even do some MP1 archon runs if thats what others are comfortable doing.
Reply Quote

Can't see your barb CatDog :(

I'm on my way with DH and WD, add me Defender#1772

his barb died last night RIP,

07/03/2013 06:25 PMPosted by WAZZ
The time is drawing closer for me guys :( ill only have friday night to play before my holiday. Not sure how long ill be able to play for either, but ill make sure i run with as many as possible. Even do some MP1 archon runs if thats what others are comfortable doing.

im keen for wotever friday night man
Reply Quote
Big grats on Alvis monk turning 80
Reply Quote
Damn AL levels quickly. He's monk is a beast. So fast and effecient. I cant keep up with him half the time :p

On a side note: why the F does the blizz forum log me out all the time. Such a hassle logging in on my fone, esp with an authenticator
Reply Quote
Damn AL levels quickly. He's monk is a beast. So fast and effecient. I cant keep up with him half the time :p

On a side note: why the F does the blizz forum log me out all the time. Such a hassle logging in on my fone, esp with an authenticator

yeah man grats to AL was in game wen he hit the big 80, also i hate logging in on website all the time aswell lol
Reply Quote
New Zealander, living in perth here. Currently playing mp levels 1-3 grinding experience on my para 46 WD. I'm also about to start a new barb. Please add me. Vadrin#1454
Reply Quote
added vadrin, also i regretfully missed fdoing some runs with wazz as i d=finished wourd late as tonight and got hammered lol STRAYA!!!
Reply Quote
Congratulations Zodd on hitting 60(100) true HC straya/NZ boss
Reply Quote
07/07/2013 05:23 AMPosted by Alvis
Congratulations Zodd on hitting 60(100) true HC straya/NZ boss

Big grats, Amazing to see you make it, considering how many toons you lost with high paragon.

Alvis hopefully you will be there soon too. I know you haven't had much luck as well.
Reply Quote
WOW very nice grats Zodd
also congratulations are in order for Alvis!
Reply Quote
Wow nice work Zodd whoever that is ;)
Reply Quote
congrats zodd on 100.

Hopefully I will get this time. getting closer
Reply Quote
bengyboy#1192

need playerss to play with
Reply Quote
congrats to zodd on 100, and added bengyboy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]