Diablo® III

HardCore Australia: Update

(Sticky)

Anyone want/need 4 prop plans? Clogging up my space. Useful for getting acheivement.
Reply Quote
08/19/2012 06:16 PMPosted by TDA101
Anyone want/need 4 prop plans? Clogging up my space. Useful for getting acheivement.

I'll take 'em thanks! Will be on around 8pm Melbourne
Reply Quote
Add me if you like am in Aus NSW coast and started my HC char a few weeks ago
Reply Quote
Hey guys, my hard drive exploded. I'm going to try and get back on soon.
Reply Quote
Hey add me Klanks#1340

Check my profile to see my dead heroes lol.

Got a 55 Barb going strong though :)
Reply Quote
Feel free to add me,
Xtremelogic #1142

Got a barb - 38
and a monk - 32 going strong atm :)
Reply Quote
Is anyone seriously rolling a DH In HC?
I'm picking up some decent 20-40 levelling gear but cheaply AHing them (mostly).
e.g. today -
L30 2h bow.
58.8 dps
15-69 base dmg
1.40 APS
+6-14 Arcane Dmg
+124 Dexterity
+37 Vitality
Monster kills +15 Exp
Socket

Giving to my Scoundrel in the mean time but if anyone wants/needs it, shout out.
Reply Quote
I have a 19 demon hunter in hc iam leveling with Malice, that bow sounds pretty good if you dont mind giving it up
Reply Quote
All yours, give a shout out if you want a hand levelling the DH to 30 to make use of it.
Might be able to hand down some +dex and +exp gear from my Monk but these will be a loan (death notwithstanding).
Reply Quote
Lost 56 Barb yesterday arvo, logged in using "resume game" in act 2 doing the blood quests, looked up from my bowl of weetbix and was dead. Spider champs at the checkpoint, bummer!

Still got a 40+ WD though, which works out well considering the pet changes, should be fun!
Reply Quote
Right, so I rolled the dice and played HC on patch day.
Still only at act II NM but got my WD from L40-45 from Road to Alcranus to Kulle's archives without sweating. Well, OK, there was one in the oasis with a desecrator shielder that got me to less than 50%. Only time I lost my dogs and Garg was the construct guarding Kulle's body/blood?

Got Monk back level (to 41) with the other 3. Had a few close calls but more due to experiments with skill combos.

Picked up one legendary for the monk and it rolled usable if I changed skill - made me switch to WoTHF primary attack to match the 5% dmg increase bonus.
Reply Quote
08/21/2012 02:20 AMPosted by smurfynz
Is anyone seriously rolling a DH In HC?

Yes, why not - wanting to get all clases to 60 on hc and then as far as it goes.
But bad lag patches [intermittently several minutes well over 1,200] since v1.04 have forced me to stay away from hc for now.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I couldn't see any in the profiles of the responders to this thread so posed the question.

Reaper78 has the bow.

After posting that I decided to roll one today - deleted my extra SC monk to free up a slot.
Reply Quote
Damm it, I have been loosing chrs left right and centre since this patch, anyone else getting odd lag spikes?
Reply Quote
Hey man, I have noticed you seem to be chewing through them. Will see if I can give you some tank protection over the weekend (assuming tonights unscheduled "fix" isn't to address these sort of issues).
Reply Quote
Not keen to play HC until the lag and rubber banding that cropped up after 1.04 is addressed.
Hopefully they will sort it tonight.
Reply Quote
Not keen to play HC until the lag and rubber banding that cropped up after 1.04 is addressed.Hopefully they will sort it tonight.

Protip: wait at least for 3 days after the last (un)scheduled maintenance (and even then first check the hardcore forum for "suspicious" posts.
NB: I'll use the potential playable ontime in the next few days for paragon leveling my sc dh.
Reply Quote
08/23/2012 02:40 AMPosted by sjwt
Damm it, I have been loosing chrs left right and centre since this patch, anyone else getting odd lag spikes?

Ah man that sux, sorry to hear! Almost lost my next main too, had a network disconnect but somehow survived. Was in the middle of a fight too! Maybe the venom hydra finished them ;)
Reply Quote
Anyone up/back to act 1 yet? Need a few more pieces then will head on to act 2. OHHHSHII.

Check out my new shield!
Reply Quote
Check out my new shield!

1501 Armour!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]