Diablo® III

HardCore Australia: Update

(Sticky)

08/26/2013 10:45 PMPosted by Alvis
lost my monk today, walked into my tp naked accidentally....lol that sucks, still got all the gear but no more paragons. epic mistake RIP

Oh you have got to be sh1tting us.
Reply Quote
08/26/2013 10:50 PMPosted by smurfynz
lost my monk today, walked into my tp naked accidentally....lol that sucks, still got all the gear but no more paragons. epic mistake RIP

Oh you have got to be sh1tting us.

No trolling...fo-realzy. He's gone.
Reply Quote
08/26/2013 10:45 PMPosted by Alvis

SAY WHAAAAAA??!!!!
Reply Quote
WTF Al??????
I know you think your monk is sexy, but why would u be walking around naked?????

RIP mate, and you know all of us will do whatever we can to help and get you back up there. Ill put my hand up and offer a PL. ive even got a 28 barb who can grind you through 0-23 as with a 60 it takes longer for some reason.

But on the topic again. What the hell were you doing
Reply Quote
Thnx guys, just a super lame mistake. Its sucks but I still got all my gear so its not too bad, I'm kinda glad I got something to do besides farming the same stuff.

I will definitely level up with you guys when I'm on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr26i-G_dZI
Edited by Alvis#6948 on 8/27/2013 2:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thnx guys, just a super lame mistake. Its sucks but I still got all my gear so its not too bad, I'm kinda glad I got something to do besides farming the same stuff.

I will definitely level up with you guys when I'm on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr26i-G_dZI

The ending says it all mate. Reeeep

FYI, that zombie looked like he hit you from a kilometer away! Lag?
Edited by ReaVer#6327 on 8/27/2013 2:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
wow man. if that were me, there would have been a LOT of swearing at the end. on a brighter side, i like that moment of "oh !@#$" when u realise you dont have any gear once u TP in.
Reply Quote
OH SEEEET mate, Gutted.
RIP to a great monk
Reply Quote
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG....
Ill level you mate, pm me in game
Reply Quote
necroforever#6261 i'm down for some hc action mp 4 and under atm...need to get barb back up to do mp 6 and over
Reply Quote
wow what a way to go. RIP
Reply Quote
So I logged into D3 after the update today.... and my HC (only level 30) Demon Hunter is dead.

I don't remember him being dead when I logged off before the update.... but there it is.
Reply Quote
So I logged into D3 after the update today.... and my HC (only level 30) Demon Hunter is dead.

I don't remember him being dead when I logged off before the update.... but there it is.

Maybe it was Malthael!
Edited by Alvis#6948 on 8/29/2013 12:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Looking for some help getting my first hellfire. Got two pieces (need the rak/ghom one still), have a few infernal macs waiting to use. Wazz and ReaVer helping me the other day was able to do mp5, quite squishy tho wont be able to go higher. Any help would be much appreciated :)
Reply Quote
Got my ring now:) thanks to anyone who helped. Keen to have a second one for the follower now, still got some machines if anyone wants to do some runs
Reply Quote
Just giving the thread a little bump. Levelled a new witch doc after losing my last one on mp4 in desolate sands. Was going to focus on my monk but missed the WD playstyle too much.
Seems there's less of my friends playing atm, so add me if you're new and keen to run. Got toons for all occasions
Reply Quote
got a new job working 9-5 every day now
keen to do some runs at night or in the weekends
very much looking forward to the expansion, feels like I maxed out the current D3 content though
gl hf guys, stay safe
Reply Quote
Hi Guys,

I've started to get back into diablo after quitting for awhile. Really enjoying HC at the moment, however have an empty friends list!

Keen to level/farm/whatever.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
Zeph, ill review my friends list and add you.

cheers
Highlander
Reply Quote
Daymo#1116 have 3 60 level + a few paragon levels a monk a barb and a wizard add me if you like Gosford NSW
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]