Diablo® III

HardCore Australia: Update

(Sticky)

Davinci#6446

Highest is in 50's at the moment. Still trying to resolve latency issues with IPrimus so going very slow as not to die haha
Edited by Davinci#6446 on 5/29/2014 6:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm often doing act one Bounty at T1.

Always prefer to do in a full party and I normally post on the Australian hardcore chat channel.

Ideally also have 600 rift keys and building since I can't get the royal ring to drop.
Reply Quote
Just putting this there... add me if u havent all ready.

Ladders soon woooooooo

Mayo#6766
Reply Quote
Drones#6292 feel free to add :)
Reply Quote
Just lost my first HC wd lvl 60

Looking for people to start again with.

Monocrow#1551
Reply Quote
Doing T3 Rifts if anyone wants to join add me up.

Keen for T4/5 with party buffs.
Reply Quote
Keen to do T4 - T5 rifts. Normal/T2 bounties or anything. Can try T6 with some gear tweaks lol.

Kindred#1499
Reply Quote
Hi hardcore au,

With 2.1 just around the corner I'm looking for a new clan that's going to be actively playing seasonal hardcore.

I've been very active on the PTR and I can't wait for 2.1 to go live
Reply Quote
Since ROS I've been mostly playing SC, I was waiting for any bugs and server issues to settle.

Recently I've been playing HC and I'm looking for some people to group with as few in my clan play HC. I'm almost level 200 Paragon and so far I have a Jade's or Pet WD, reasonably well geared (have only attempted to solo rifts with WD up to T3) and a Wizard I've been playing mostly on T1, as still lacking good gear.

Keen to join others and do some higher Torment rifts with my WD.

westrona#6860
Reply Quote
So I'm in the same boat as a lot of people on here I think, want to get started on HC seasons when they start.

Has anyone got any good recommendations for clans to joins?

spandex#1580
Reply Quote
08/20/2014 03:57 AMPosted by Zorog
Hi hardcore au,

With 2.1 just around the corner I'm looking for a new clan that's going to be actively playing seasonal hardcore.

I've been very active on the PTR and I can't wait for 2.1 to go live

08/27/2014 05:40 AMPosted by Spandex
So I'm in the same boat as a lot of people on here I think, want to get started on HC seasons when they start.

Has anyone got any good recommendations for clans to joins?

spandex#1580

Hey guys, HCaus is full atm but their is allot of other good HC Australian / NZ clans around I recommend they post in here too to find new recruitment.

If you cant find a clan add your btag to at least get some parties together.
Edited by Alvis#6948 on 8/29/2014 5:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm not into clans really, I play a HC Witch Doctor, and will be starting a new one on seasons from 4.30-5pm start saturday.
Reply Quote
Played D3 for about 3 months when it came out and haven't played since until last week. Just purchased ROS a few days ago so been putting in a few hrs on SC on my existing chars to get used to things again. Used to play D2 HC so know what the deal is generally. Hit me up in game if anyone up for some mission action! Styxgeist#1378. Will be playing for about an hour at 1pm NZ and then after 8:30NZ tonight
Reply Quote
Hit 70 HC season 1, 4 mins ago!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/gNlnfmQ.jpg
Reply Quote
08/30/2014 01:26 AMPosted by Mayo
Hit 70 HC season 1, 4 mins ago!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/gNlnfmQ.jpg

Gratz mate. Im on my 3rd DH trying to hit 70 in the season. Keep dying to stupidity :P
New DH is back up to lvl 48
Reply Quote
Anyone on here? On my way to 70 for season 1 and I'm yet to find anyone in a public game!

Played a t5+ WD in non-season and I've started a barb for seasonal.

Hit me up if anyones keen to wack some baddies, this games way more fun when you're not on your own.

#brackets#1186
Reply Quote
Hobokent #1880

Currently levelling a WD in seasons, should be 70 by tonight most likely.

If anyone is up is for some stuff, hit me up.
Reply Quote
just got back into HC after taking some time off. I try to be on most nights and always keen for grouping, add me if you like.

Stubby#1343
Reply Quote
- nevermind
Edited by boredashell#1537 on 9/7/2014 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
-
Edited by Incubusi#1972 on 9/14/2014 2:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]