Diablo® III

HardCore Australia: Update

(Sticky)

I try to play but it's just too laggy. All of my deaths have been from lag so far. :(
Reply Quote
Oops, got too cocky.
RIP Wiz L45. Arcane Waller on a light bridge in Kulles archives.
No "get out of jail" skill on the bar.
Murphy's Law, I just cleaned out my stash of most of my low level lvling gear.

I find I die quite often after spending my gold on the AH!
Reply Quote

I find I die quite often after spending my gold on the AH!

Isn't that sentence 7 words too long ;)
Reply Quote
Another good weekend. WD and Barb to 50 and Monk not far behind. Replacement Wiz back up to 45.

Noticeable lag issues on Barb - even a 2h cleave build with no WW or "speed" skills.
Wiz and DH definitely weekday class, lag will be a killer even in NM.

As an aside - reminder to self - next time you buy new hardware (Logitech G110 keyboard) , test new key assignments with SC char.
Reply Quote
Ya weekend was good, monk quite comfortably farming A1 now!
Reply Quote
Fantastic weekend,

Just cleared 25.5m on a
  • Leoric's Signet
  • with 30% exp :)

My first AH over 150k :>
    Reply Quote
    You only got 25 million for a 30exp signet? >_>
    Reply Quote
    I got a lv 60 monk, too afraid to do inferno, internet is a bit unstable. But, I can offer help to anyone on hell difficulty.
    Reply Quote
    Act 2 is down.
    Reply Quote
    congrats TDA :).
    I got up to magda today, think i can safely keep going but dont want to push my luck haha.
    Reply Quote
    Slowly but surely making my way to 60 on my first hard core char, upto 51. Damage seems to be a problem atm, but iam getting there. Touch wood still no deaths, but i took the easy route and made a barb.
    Reply Quote
    All 5 classes now at 50.
    All over-levelled (think they are all up to Heart of Sin).

Had to spend a bit of extra Gold on my DH weapon as she was severely underpowered in Act III NM.
    Now I get to play with ToC until they nerf it :(

DH is clearly the hardest to play.
    WD is the easiest.
    Edited by smurfynz#6632 on 9/5/2012 4:06 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    I'm running similar to you Smurfy...have 4 chars at 50+, 3 in 40s.

Found monk the easiest, agree with DH being the hardest though mine is a chakram/shield build just to be different.
    Edited by AvatarWill#6668 on 9/5/2012 3:43 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Nice work there AvatarWill.
    Your 2 monks are almost identical skill build to mine. Still find the WD easier.
    Have a look at my WD skills - firebomb for sniping, grasp and acid cloud for when they get close.
    With the 1.0.4 pet buffs it's almost invincible - just did NM Diablo - stage 1 took about 4 acid cloud hits.
    Reply Quote
    ^ Bump to front page.

3/5 chars now in Hell. Monk and Wiz to go.
    Wouldn't you know it, after spending 155k on the DH weapon, found one almost as good next day.
    Reply Quote
    09/06/2012 08:29 PMPosted by smurfynz
    3/5 chars now in Hell

Same - Wiz & WD to go.
    Before moving on I want to hold a big party in act1 hell - until then I farm gold, gems & tomes.
    Btw, to rub it in - I outsmarted the snipers and got my DH weapon for 33,075.
    Reply Quote

Btw, to rub it in - I outsmarted the snipers and got my DH weapon for 33,075.

In, it is rubbed. :)
    I am now using another newly found xbow on my DH.
    All chars at L52 and start of Hell.

WD:
    20900 Life
    3973 DPS
    1437 Armour

Barb:
    21100 Life
    3095 DPS
    2850 Armour

DH:
    23000 Life
    4341 DPS
    1557 Armour

Monk:
    25200 Life
    2182 DPS
    3178 Armour

Wiz:
    25900 Life
    3423 DPS
    1593 Armour

Only one who really struggled with NM Diablo was wiz against shadow clones.
    Reply Quote
    Recently lost my 60 barb to a DC, in the process of leveling up a wizard my first Caster in HC interesting to see how it goes sitting at 36 in NM will hopefully make in to do some Act3 farming to grind the exp up a bit.

Adding some new players.
    Reply Quote
    Recently lost my 60 barb to a DC, in the process of leveling up a wizard my first Caster in HC interesting to see how it goes sitting at 36 in NM will hopefully make in to do some Act3 farming to grind the exp up a bit.

Adding some new players.

Wizards are fun, lost my 60(5) last night and on to making wiz #2 heh
    Reply Quote
    Hey guys, just found this thread after starting up on hardcore a couple of days ago and wanted to see what the Aussie HC community was like. Currently playing a tank barb at level 38 (act 2 NM) will probably get to 60 by the end of this week depending on how much I play. Would be keen to have some fellow Aussies to play with. My battletag is iamgester#6764 if anyone wants to add me.
    Has there been many Aussies to pass HC Inferno yet?
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]