Diablo® III

HardCore Australia: Update

(Sticky)

I'm playing HC now too. Usually play with the evil friend of mine who talked me into HC...again...(he did this in D2 as well...). He works alot though. Feel free to add me, usually on barb. If I don't answer I am AFK.

Cheers Lisa
Reply Quote
@Siberian, welcome to HC and gluck in your endeavours.

re-rolled my monk. back in act 3 inferno farming again. sigh at loss of paragon levels.
Reply Quote
Replacement DH is back up to L51 (seriously over-levelled just starting Act IV NM).
Going slightly different build - only using cloaks and 1h Xbow with quiver for max resource gain (+18 Disc) and using bat for hatred regen.
Using Vault ToC as if it has been nerfed as a defensive skill only (last time was using it to attack - vault in to pack, vault back and let them walk over the fire trail to chase me).

At this rate she will be L60 (assuming she survives) by end of Act I Hell :)

Expect I'll have to ditch the quiver for a shield early in Hell to gain some resistances.
Reply Quote
OoieGooie#6595 Just started Nightmare on my Barb (10\10\12). Want to go a tank class if I can save some gold and get some luck with drops.

I play in the afternoons, EST +10. Open games I can join and leave at my whim are best.

Happy to share loot as I don't use the AH unless after some uber cheap upgrades (usually drop them near the chest). I tend to consider it cheating to use the AH but Hardcore can be an exception due to the lag issues. ;)

Also have Ventrilo.
Reply Quote
L51 DH
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/smurfynz-6632/hero/27362961
RIP to the disconnect monster while face-rolling Diablo NM.
Just bought the weapon too. :(

*edit* Be interesting to see how long that link works now that I have archived her and re-rolled
Edited by smurfynz#6632 on 10/10/2012 2:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
hello hc community

looking for critics on my barb....man they r hard to gear
Reply Quote
Hi Mowah, not bad.
I'd suggest the helm would be your 1st priority.

Also the gems could do with an upgrade. Another 30+ VIT waiting just with all gems to next level.
Reply Quote
Im createing a DH just wonderin if any1 wanna start a char and join up add me or msg me
Reply Quote
My priority at the moment is working on my Wiz, getting her to 60...
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 02:39 AMPosted by smurfynz
RIP to the disconnect monster while face-rolling Diablo NM.

Sad to hear that, you really have no luck with your DH. Hope you get through at the next try.

For myself I finally got with all classes into inferno, was two nervous days. Now for the slow farming, shopping, upgrading, etc and waiting for better weather (while I use a different service provider, our ADSL2+ connection still travels across shoddy Telstra infrastructure - a few hours after heavy rain the likelyhood of random disconnects increases exponentially and takes around two days to clear up) and less server lag, so likely little hc till next Tuesday at least.
Reply Quote
Yeah Asmodeus, I had actually got the hang of her this time and spent a bit of gold on a 500dps weapon to get her to 60 in L1-2 Hell so was a little frustrated by that one. More so than my "i can't stand DH play" L56 death last week.
Re-Rolled though, at L28 through my normal "play everything" rules.

@malice - I have sent you a friend invite. I have a hand-me-down -lvl wand you can have that I'm sure will be a big help getting your wiz over the line.
Reply Quote

@malice - I have sent you a friend invite. I have a hand-me-down -lvl wand you can have that I'm sure will be a big help getting your wiz over the line.

Accepted!
That would absolutely rock! I'm often on... or at least, nearby on the weekends (I have a 5yo - so when we're at home I'm often doing something with him). Shoot me a message if you see me on, I'll try and fit in with whatever you're doing!

Cheers!
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 02:34 AMPosted by Asmodeus
little hc till next Tuesday at least

and how right I was, just had another disconnect in game (luckily my sc dh) and my router log shows 11 disconnects over the last 15 hours, thanks to the Telstra infrastructure the government paid billions for - the disconnect approach of d3 makes playing hc really fun :)
Reply Quote
starting an act 3 mf run.

http://www.twitch.tv/cantw8
Reply Quote
will be on after i finish work, add me up if you want sikness#6224
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Anyone else who just can't play softcore mode? I feel like it's just too boring with nothing to lose. Came back to play some more of my HC wiz now and then when 1.0.4 hit, stopped playing since a week after release. Only about 54 at the moment, not a single HC death yet (knock on wood) and it's my highest character on my account, SC and HC. :(
Reply Quote
Yes Innkeeper/Malign.
It is incredibly boring playing softie after getting hooked by HC.

Weekend update - re-rolled DH up to Act III NM (L47). Had to go farming for high 30s low 40s gear as auction house had nothing that I would consider an upgrade apart from level and armour rating. Even after farming, she's still wearing a L27 helm and 4 L36 items.

On the plus side, I did get 2 legendaries this weekend, an almost perfect rolled DEX lut socks and a socketed STR wildwood.
Reply Quote
Special shout-out to smurfy, who helped me out with my Wiz over the weekend with a magnificent wand (should be able to give it back in a day or two!)... and some other bits n' pieces (I can give you back the chest/pants armour!).

And yup: I cannot play SC at all any more. Thinking of making a swap somewhere, SC for HC stuff (I know the ratio'll be pretty bad! But I don't use my SC toons any more!)...

Destination in sight... !
Edited by malice#1232 on 10/14/2012 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Belial down. Now for the gear grind to get into a3 woo
Reply Quote
Special shout-out to smurfy, who helped me out with my Wiz over the weekend with a magnificent wand (should be able to give it back in a day or two!)... and some other bits n' pieces (I can give you back the chest/pants armour!).

On that note, I've started an item loan bank topic:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6893559575
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]