Diablo® III

Character transfer

Hi.

My friend just bought the game and he made his character on the Europe server, thinking he was on the Americas one. Now he wants to transfer his character on the Americas server to play with me, but we don't know if it's possible.
Please help
Reply Quote
UP!
Reply Quote
It is not possible at this point in time. It might be available later on down the road, but right now they are not offering it.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Zeranor

Like DarkAngel mentioned, this is not currently a service that we offer, but maybe some time in the future. If your friend just bought the game, it shouldn't be that big of a deal to start over on the correct server, so that might be something for him to consider.
If you can't find a solution to your issue, feel free to contact a Support Representative directly for further assistance. Their contact information can be found at the following link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

I'm available on the forums Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Reply Quote
I have an idea. Allow players to sell characters for gold on the game. Allow them to place their character on the auction house for sale... or allow players to make trades within the game. its no short of having a party to drop and trade gear. why not have a party to trade characters. Difference is that you still need an account which means you have to by diablo to play. They don't charge monthly in diablo. So a character is still being transferred to an account that has paid to play. Thoughts?
Reply Quote
04/18/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Pitchblack
I have an idea. Allow players to sell characters for gold on the game. Allow them to place their character on the auction house for sale... or allow players to make trades within the game. its no short of having a party to drop and trade gear. why not have a party to trade characters. Difference is that you still need an account which means you have to by diablo to play. They don't charge monthly in diablo. So a character is still being transferred to an account that has paid to play. Thoughts?

This was supposed to happen.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-functionality#q1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]