Diablo® III

Bottled Smoke?

I am just curious if anyone has found this dye? In the list of dyes in the online strategy guide and in the physical guide itself, it's listed as being an item that when used creates an eerie howl that emanates from within as creeping shadows spill forth.

I have checked in the GAH and in the RMAH. But have yet to see it.

I have every toon leveled up to 60 and check all the time for it. And still have yet to see it..

So has anyone found this?
Reply Quote
It only comes in the Collector's Edition.
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 01:22 PMPosted by QWERTYASDF
It only comes in the Collector's Edition.
Reply Quote
I've not, but ill keep my eyes open.
Reply Quote
Edit - double ninja'd.

Collector's Edition item.

Edit 2: It's CE counterpart is the Bottled Cloud dye, which is curiously more beige than white.
Edited by Zuzax#1341 on 8/3/2012 1:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Descriptions are useless, just like legendaries. No dye has particle effects or any kind of effects for that matter, so it's all a sort of sugar-coating a bitter placebo pill.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the info. Are CE items not available for sale in the AH? Is that why I am not seeing them? I don't care for the "sound effects" aspect. If they are there or not is of no consequence. I would just like the dark grey color that it gives.
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 01:37 PMPosted by NeoPagan
Thanks for the info. Are CE items not available for sale in the AH? Is that why I am not seeing them? I don't care for the "sound effects" aspect. If they are there or not is of no consequence. I would just like the dark grey color that it gives.

They are not available for sale on AH. The only way to get it dyed that color is to give it to someone to dye, then have them drop it on the ground for you.
Reply Quote
Isnt the abyssal dye pretty much the same color? It says its black but its actually a dark gray.
Edited by TimeSpike#1874 on 8/3/2012 2:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
they should give everyone CE Wings since this game sucked so bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]