Diablo® III

SOS! account be Suspended.

My Diablo3 be Suspended. and the AH is banned. got the mail tells

"This Diablo III account has been locked due to an auction-related issue. Until this issue is resolved, the account will be unavailable for play. Access to the Diablo III auction house is restricted until the account is unlocked. "

but i didn't do any thing wrong. I put some gems for sale on the RMAH. and sold some then be locked. then I send ticket to blz they tell me i'm botting. I just play the action house i never use any others thing. and those ticket just answer

"This account's penalty has already been upheld and will not be discussed further."

but I'm pretty sure i dont have any violation.

and come here asking for help.
Reply Quote
That sounds frustrating but there is really not better help here than what you received direct from Blizzard already...
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Antiquarian
That sounds frustrating but there is really not better help here than what you received direct from Blizzard already...
blz never double-check my account. the ah is use for selling and buying staff. and I selling things got banned. cant understand. and they won't check their wrong action.
Reply Quote
A phone call to Blizzard will always get more done (if they decide to review the case) than e-mail or website messaging technical support.
Reply Quote
Hello my account is suspended..
HI. im very sure that i didnt do anything wrong.. i bough these game by online and played 1st time.. Next morning i woke up and i saw my account is suspended why??? wht did i do wrong? if i were in US id like to make a call for complain, but im in mongolia what do i need to do??? pls help
Reply Quote
Hello my account is suspended..
HI. im very sure that i didnt do anything wrong.. i bough these game by online and played 1st time.. Next morning i woke up and i saw my account is suspended why??? wht did i do wrong? if i were in US id like to make a call for complain, but im in mongolia what do i need to do??? pls help

I believe that if your outside of the US but registered in the US it can cause problems with the AH.

For example when registering many people will just pick USA because they want the US servers, but if your from outside the USA and register saying your from USA once you start using the AH and RMAH you get suspended for lying pretty much. I think you need to send in a ticket/email and they can fix it for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]