Diablo® III

GODLY BARB THREAD

Since the addition of the profiles will let us compare and contrast our builds and gear I thought it would be a great idea for all the God-Like barbs who are facerolling inferno to post so we can see your stats. It will also serve as a reference point for those under geared and grinding to get to the next level. Just reply Godly in the thread and we can all comment accordingly.Look forward to seeing some killer items too.
Reply Quote
i think i barely made it or not.
Reply Quote
@Joch Nice bro. 666 All Resist :D
Reply Quote
http://www.twitch.tv/aftermath52

been streAMING for months now and farming act3/4 for over 500 hrs

i think im good?
Reply Quote
True gods wear matching gear. All matching gear is around 100k dps boost alone.
Reply Quote
My barb will straight wreck anyone when pvp come out. No contest!
Reply Quote
Aftermath, not sureifsrs.jpg with low res just to keep the dps.

My beast wip ;)
Reply Quote
Aftermath, not sureifsrs.jpg with low res just to keep the dps.

My beast wip ;)

I've been clearing act 3/4 inferno with sub 700 buffed resists since before the inferno easy mode patches but my playstyle is more catered to people who play hard carries in dota

I sacrificed alot of HP for a few new pieces which i think is a bit tougher than losin the resists, I've always felt that AR was overated after my initial diablo inferno kill with a 1200 buffed resist tank set. slow and steady has never been my pace
Edited by Aftermath#1842 on 8/6/2012 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Meh im still a noob :)
Reply Quote
Oh just checked out your spec I see! I could never have low armor/hp/res and survive. How do you deal with molten and mobs that run away?
Reply Quote
I think my gear is pretty good except I still die a lot more than I think in ACT III. Maybe I just suck at the controls but if anyone has any pointer on where I can upgrade my gear/build please leave some comments
Reply Quote
well i no longer can show you my gear but it seems it didn't update my stats
Reply Quote
<-- facerolling inferno and bored, i cant even finish a run i got bored so fast
Reply Quote
08/06/2012 02:27 PMPosted by itstylerj
Oh just checked out your spec I see! I could never have low armor/hp/res and survive. How do you deal with molten and mobs that run away?

those are the challenge for any barb, but my spec = unlimited wotb I can literally keep it up for an entire dungeon which is around 150k dps with my gear so elites generally die in a few seconds but if they dont you just kite and attack whichever of the chain mobs is furthest out

http://www.twitch.tv/aftermath52 check me out and say something in chat and ill show you what i do
Reply Quote
checking in :)
Reply Quote
08/06/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Gsharp
I think my gear is pretty good except I still die a lot more than I think in ACT III. Maybe I just suck at the controls but if anyone has any pointer on where I can upgrade my gear/build please leave some comments

You need some life steal on either of weapon or your belt, and some LoH on weapons or jewelry.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Im getting there.. Farming act3 with ease.. (unless i'm on my notebook.. because farming act3 with 12fps without getting killed is kinda hard.. but when im on the pc it's quite easy)

Battle tag: shun#1789
Edited by Shun#1789 on 8/6/2012 2:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
now, 100k dps unbuff with a 429dps offhand.
Edited by Vincecomen#1906 on 8/6/2012 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/06/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Gsharp

i think you need at least 25 more resist and some more armor.

your spec is also harder to play since it only relies on leap for protection. you'd better off replacing battle rage with IP or Tornado.

EDIT: just realized u have no LOH and LS...that makes everything twice as hard.
Edited by Teo#1471 on 8/6/2012 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]