Diablo® III

NEW Profile displays inaccurate results

I love the profile pics but the stats are inaccurate.
My total dps is lower that it what it actually is. Due to my crit chance not being displayed correctly as well as crit dmg.

I love the way it looks just fix the bugs
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
We are aware of some bugs in the way some stats are calculated and look to have a fix for it soon.
Reply Quote
Calculating reduced level requirement items is probably unnecessary and it sure doesn't need to be summed as a total. Pretty sure my DH doesn't have a "48 level requirement reduction".

Just adding in case this becomes the bug thread for profile pages.
Reply Quote
It also looks like the profile is calculating dps with follower boosts if you had a follower during the last time it updated?

I use the enchantress and was testing out a dps spreadsheet someone was nice enough to share and noticed a difference between my CS dps and my profile dps. I had dismissed the enchantress to test the spreadsheet. When I took her again as a follower the difference went down to only 26.12 dps so I'm assuming that the profile calculates dps using the correct 3% AS boost from enchantress while in game she is still bugged and only giving 2%?
Reply Quote
Calculating reduced level requirement items is probably unnecessary and it sure doesn't need to be summed as a total. Pretty sure my DH doesn't have a "48 level requirement reduction".

Just adding in case this becomes the bug thread for profile pages.

I just noticed this as well, but instead of posting my own thread I did a search!
Do I get forum searching bonus points now?

My level requirement reduced is by 16 btw. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]