Diablo® III

New Profile Page - Where are the Achievements

(Locked)

View profile
i can't find the achievements section. Anyone know where it is?
Community Manager
08/06/2012 11:31 AMPosted by louisfriend
Anyone know where it is?

Not yet available, but it's definitely in the works: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6821782/

We like that profiles provide for easy sharing, comparing, and refining of your heroes as you pursue monster-slaying mastery. In fact, we like profiles so much that we plan to add even more functionality to them as Diablo III evolves, including detailed statistics and tabs for achievements and artisans.
awesome
+1
- Diablo III (Hardcore)
View profile
Any plans to enable an option to make the profile private if the player chooses?
08/06/2012 11:33 AMPosted by Lylirra
Anyone know where it is?

Not yet available, but it's definitely in the works: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6821782/

We like that profiles provide for easy sharing, comparing, and refining of your heroes as you pursue monster-slaying mastery. In fact, we like profiles so much that we plan to add even more functionality to them as Diablo III evolves, including detailed statistics and tabs for achievements and artisans.

Would be interesting if there could be a optional (hidden/unhidden) display for total amount sold on the Gold AH and RMAH. Any plans for this? :D
When do we get the iPhone/Android Profile APP?
who cares about the achievements, seriously there a joke.
View profile
08/06/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Galx
Any plans to enable an option to make the profile private if the player chooses?

I hope not. I'm in your profile stalking your 'cheivs... well... soon™ anyway :)
It doesn't work for me yet.... "No heroes exist on this account."
Thanks for this update, very useful and looking forward to more:)
Yeah, i'd prefer options to make any sections private as well.
100 Dwarf Paladin
I was hoping there would be a visual preview of heroes, both in the profile and on the forums.

Decent start though, but has a long, long way to go before it's anywhere close to the depth of the WoW profiles.
View profile
08/06/2012 11:33 AMPosted by Lylirra
Anyone know where it is?

Cheers~
Blizz, when you gonna fix the bugged achievements?
08/06/2012 11:52 AMPosted by TimGbow
Would be interesting if there could be a optional (hidden/unhidden) display for total amount sold on the Gold AH and RMAH. Any plans for this? :D

Personal info about RMAH would be an issue IMO the Blizzard legal team would frown on.
Sweet, awesome work guys
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]