'Profile Unavailable'

"Profile Unavailable
The profile for this account does not exist."

My armory is broken :(
what should I do?
Reply Quote
same with me also .....
Reply Quote
I've got the same problem. Blizzard, plz?
Reply Quote
I also have this problem :/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
This is the US battle.net website. Have you tried visiting the EU counterpart?
Reply Quote
lol that just might work, I will check back in a moment.
EDIT: That has indeed fixed it for me. Such a simple mistake thank you :D
Edited by DuckMincher#2305 on 8/6/2012 3:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/06/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Alayea
This is the US battle.net website. Have you tried visiting the EU counterpart?

Dam, it works there, how dumb is that.
Why cant i view whoever i want.

I can understand the game having a server restriction but why the profile aswell :(
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
[quote="62468047378"]I can understand the game having a server restriction but why the profile aswell :(

It has to do with global play. The websites don't have all of the game data from all regions, just the region it is associated with. We are currently looking into ways to improve this.
Reply Quote
08/06/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Straton
It has to do with global play. The websites don't have all of the game data from all regions, just the region it is associated with. We are currently looking into ways to improve this.

Many thanks for the explanation and its good you are looking into improving the new profiles.
Reply Quote
same problem... i have SC2 account and wanted to try Diablo III and i cant access to my account...
plz fixx
Reply Quote
I only play on the US and I get it on the US diablo 3 website?? what do I need to do?
Reply Quote
I have my profile on eu but when I try to open it it says profile unavailable
Reply Quote
33 Night Elf Hunter
I was told to post here. My d3 profile has never showed up.

Ticket US29867641

Any help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
any update on this?
Reply Quote
My profile is not available too.
Reply Quote
I have a feeling this is not going to be resolved any time soon. I digitally purchased Diablo 3 on Oct. 28th and still can't access my profile.

"Profile Unavailable
A profile for this account does not exist in this region.
If this account has characters in a different server region, a profile may be available at one of the links below:"

I can play the game fine and I think that is what they are concerned about more than accessing your Hero online so you can view it while at work.
Reply Quote
same here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SMB-1746/ works just fine, but not playing there
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SMB-1746/ unavailable :(
Reply Quote
why cant i keep my account on southeast asia, theresa drop box link at the bottom right corner and every time i try to change it, it keeps going back to The Americas and wont stay on southeast asia? any info about this?
Reply Quote
Same for me. Profile never shows up. Doesn't affect gaming experience though- -
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]