Diablo® III

Punch Diablo...

Just to prove to myself I wasn't crazy i beat Diablo to death with my bare hands. Although this may have had the opposite effect of what I was hoping to disprove the fact remains Punch Diablo is not working.
Reply Quote
08/05/2012 04:07 AMPosted by Revolution
Just remove your weapon and drag your skill off the action bar, then you can punch him.

I agree, thats the way to do it, works for me.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
works for me...like above make sure u swing a punch..aka No resource for an ability to cast ><
Edited by Senthon#1723 on 8/5/2012 2:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/05/2012 11:10 AMPosted by LiquidGuy
[quote="62468040503"]Just remove your weapon and drag your skill off the action bar, then you can punch him.

This doesn't seem to work anymore ... can't drag your skills off the bar now, or at least I can't. Though I do remember doing that a few times on accident in the past. Patch fix maybe? If so, have they made it impossible to earn this Achievement?
Reply Quote
Hi all.

I searched the web for half-an-hour to finally find a complete information.
Why do you guys post and not post every detail?

Step 1:
Have Elective mode on.
(Options -> Gameplay -> Interface -> Elective Mode)

Step 2:
Use SHIFT removing our Primary skill. (I had the skill menu opened while doing this)

Step 3:
Punch dat bad boy and achieve it!
Reply Quote
This doesn't seem to work anymore ... can't drag your skills off the bar now, or at least I can't. Though I do remember doing that a few times on accident in the past. Patch fix maybe? If so, have they made it impossible to earn this Achievement?

You can drag your skills off the bar ONLY when you have the skill selection menu open (Press "S" to open it, then you can drag your skills off the bar.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]