Diablo® III

Something I noticed...

Next time anyone runs the quest where you defeat the Spider Queen and rescue the woman trapped in the web, take a solid look at her when you two are outside. Specifically when she's talking and her mini-portrait is onscreen. I swear that I saw pointed ears peeking out from her hair. Not to mention she's shorter and stockier than any other female NPC (yeah yeah, I know most of those are the same model recolored). But that's besides the point. I never really gave it a thought until now, but I don't think that woman that you rescue is human...
Reply Quote
That NPC was meant to be the Mystic, who was the third artisan in the game but was later removed. That's the reason why she stands out from other NPCs.

Here is her portrait, thought I honestly don't see any elven features.

http://d3db.com/static/gameasset/quest/Portrait_Mystic_B.png
Reply Quote
Ah well, one can dream; right? I just thought something was odd about her...
Reply Quote
Her ears aren't huge but they are pointed, her eyebrows don't stick out 11" from her face but her brow ridge does appear to be raised on the outer edge. She's not blizzard elven but she does look pretty elven, about like a D&D half-elf or possibly a vulcan with great hair.

When I first saw her in game I thought of some elven civilians from the Reign Of Chaos campaign. I also noticed that she has quite the nice over-sized chest.
Reply Quote
Though she was removed from the game there's still a big gap in the Hidden Camp and Bastions Keep where she would have had her workshop.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]