Diablo® III

WOW! The Profile Pages Are Really Neat!

Very nice addition to the game, best addition in a while. Too bad the game still stinks.
Reply Quote
That's right,unless you have some insight on what I need to do to beat this game,my post stands.

NERF INFERNO BLIZZ!

Hey Dude. Your stats look pretty good. The one thing I see missing is life on hit or a good amount of life regen.
Your damage looks a tad low which might be due to lack of attack speed and/or critical hit chance and damage.

Not trolling and I'm not in the same act as you yet. Just based on your profile and my understanding of the game. If I had more gold I know what I'd be looking for to upgrade. :)

Hope this helped.
Reply Quote
They are like WoW Armory pages! Sweet! Make this game more like WoW! Every Diablo players really enjoy WoW and sarcasm.
Reply Quote
i can't see my profile oO
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 12:04 PMPosted by smifli

Cause your from europe , gtfo plz and go to your eu forum
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
08/07/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Invoker668
Cause your from europe , gtfo plz and go to your eu forum

Whoa. Be cool.

08/07/2012 12:04 PMPosted by smifli

Try this: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/smifli-1885/
Reply Quote
builds looking good guys,character profiles are cool.They should have a private feature for those who dont want people peeking at there gear.Lets hope the next patch fixes the problems many have with this game.Have a great day!
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 11:56 AMPosted by EdGeMaSterR
They are like WoW Armory pages! Sweet! Make this game more like WoW! Every Diablo players really enjoy WoW and sarcasm.

So...you don't want to easily see your gear without having to log in, compare gear with someone who has a higher clear level than you, look at various builds to see what they're running, look at a newbie's gear to help them figure out why they aren't progressing, or other nifty things with that information?

Should we remake Diablo 2 into a tabletop only game since being a computer game makes it too similar to WoW? And then remake Diablo 3 into a dice game on a cribbage board for the same reason?
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Matt
Should we remake Diablo 2 into a tabletop only game since being a computer game makes it too similar to WoW? And then remake Diablo 3 into a dice game on a cribbage board for the same reason?

Yes :3
Reply Quote
can anyone actually give a link to profile ? because cant find it =//
Reply Quote
angel try switching skills around,my barb outputs 100k with certain skills u can bring your dmg way higher
Reply Quote
profiles not updating?
Reply Quote
Impressive....most impressive.
Reply Quote
I likes! no more hates...I've assimilated.
Let us see our hoarding ways, by ways of a "stash view".
Reply Quote
Love the profiles, love the web team!

Question: How long does it take for the profiles to be updated (still have not seen a response) and is there (will there be) a mobile app, Android or iOS?

Again, love the profiles, great job!
Reply Quote
Why can't my Monk or Barb can't pass Inferno act 3 Boss can someone help me in the profile?
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
08/07/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Slevin
How long does it take for the profiles to be updated (still have not seen a response) and is there (will there be) a mobile app, Android or iOS?

During this initial release of D3 Game Site Profiles we are heavily caching all profile information to ensure site stability. Once we feel comfortable, we'll enable profile updates on logon and logoff. Until then, a given profile shouldn't update more than once every 24 hours.
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 12:40 PMPosted by jubey
Why can't my Monk or Barb can't pass Inferno act 3 Boss can someone help me in the profile?

change your skills around or find more dps without losing your resist all,even if your health drops by a few thousand i would not worry.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]