Diablo® III

Diablo IV: The Dark Exile

This is an idea I had recently and I was wondering what others would think.

It would be interesting to have a Diablo game set before the events of the original Diablo, during the Dark Exile. Players would play as one of the Horadrim (or possibly just a hero helping the Horadrim since they are supposed to be mages only). Characters would include Tyrael (suggesting the use of the soulstones to bind the Prime Evils), Tal Rasha (volunteering to contain Baal after the player defeats him), Jered Cain (identifying items for you and leading the final attack on Diablo), Zoltan Kulle rebelling (possibly becoming the first act boss before he Prime Evils)...

Granted, a lot of the story would already be known to everyone, but I'm sure they could add to it and make it interesting. I would find it awesome to see it all happening "live" and have my character be a part of these events. It would be a great chance to add to the lore and, for players, to find out more about the history of the Diablo universe.
Reply Quote
I like the idea of experiencing past battles and stories from the Sanctuary. I had a similar idea in this post here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6079782423
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]