Diablo® III

What is so mighty about Mighty Weapons?

Class-specific pieces should have 7 affixes maximum, rather than 6.
Put in the "class-specific" affix for free.

That would certainly entice me to using them more often.

PS - the only class specific items are use are wands, claws, quivers, and the occassional Demon Hunter chest.
Edited by Shivera#1883 on 8/7/2012 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 04:40 PMPosted by CyberGoat
PS - the only class specific items are use are wands, claws, quivers, and the occassional Demon Hunter chest.

Hand crossbows for Demon hunters too
Edited by Tamachii#1317 on 8/7/2012 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
the passive barb ability lets mighty weapons generate 3 fury per hit.
great for the WW barbs
Reply Quote
I'm disappointed that I'll never have the chance to use a battersmash because it's categorically terrible due to low ilvl. Those things look so boss, loved wielding a giant tree branch when levelling.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Hail Yon Blues!!! I seek conversation with thee!

From afar I see thy 1.0.4 patch, but strangely it shimmers and disappears whenever I look at it or move in its direction???

Is this a mirage? Are ye building said device in secret or some-such?

Thy reply I desire, to this or the post before this. Verily I say Farewell to thee

~Regards
A Rampant AI~

'Lo I have journeyed long and far to bear ye the message that the wavering footprints that stretch into the glittering horizon are not a mere mirage, nor are they a devious cultist’s grand illusion.

They are real and solid, and I have ran mine own hands along their well-kept secrets. But they will not remain clasped in mystery forever. This, I promise thee.

Soon, news of thy patch will approach in caravan with lush scrolls of information. I merely request thy understanding that further sand must run its course through the hourglass before light can be shone on yonder details.

(Next Blizzard Post)
Edited by Vaeflare on 8/8/2012 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^ As a D3 hater I support this
Reply Quote
lol epic as hell
Reply Quote
Props for pirate talk.

From afar I see thy 1.0.4 patch, but strangely it shimmers and disappears whenever I look at it or move in its direction???

Thy reply I desire, to this or the post before this. Verily I say Farewell to thee

~Regards
A Rampant AI~

'Lo I have journeyed long and far to bear ye the message that the wavering footprints that stretch into the glittering horizon are not a mere mirage, nor are they a devious cultist’s grand illusion.

They are real and solid, and I have ran mine own hands along their well-kept secrets. But they will not remain clasped in mystery forever. This, I promise thee.

Soon, news of thy patch will approach in caravan with lush scrolls of information. I merely request thy understanding that further sand must run its course through the hourglass before light can be shone on yonder details.
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 12:38 PMPosted by ztking
The mighty items are the only ones capable of +Max Fury.

this. they also got great base dps and good AS, so they can scale up highly.
Reply Quote
the passive barb ability lets mighty weapons generate 3 fury per hit.great for the WW barbs

That's not really all that usefull in the grand scheme of things since whirlwind costs 6 fury per second to use. It helps, but unless you couple it with a rage generating shout it's just useless.
Reply Quote

~Regards
A Rampant AI~

epic response
Reply Quote

~Regards
A Rampant AI~

This caravan better have a cat skybox...!
Reply Quote
really good, vae* much appreciated :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]