Diablo® III

Error 3007

I just recently started playing the game again after a month break and for some reason it's randomly kicking me giving me Error 3007 i notice when i get the error and get returned to the lobby that in the top right corner it says

Upgrade Now
Click your way to 60!
Challenging Bosses!
Nightmare,Hell & Inferno Mode!

This message doesn't show prior to me getting kicked so maybe that has something to do with the game is mistaking me for a trial account and kicking me or something? please help!
Reply Quote
I am getting the same error. Just started happening today.
Reply Quote
5 min after i started to play i get error 3007 and the game kick me
Reply Quote
i am also just getting this error and it just started today aborted might be something to do with the system shutdown yesterday ?
Reply Quote
still having this problem "Your connection to the battle.net service has timed out.Please Login again. (Error 3007)"

won't even let me login - you may want to change the bit in the patch notes that says it won't affect game play - players will not notice
Reply Quote
they shutdown servers down for "scheduled maintenance"

who knew that "scheduled maintenance" was blizzard lingo for install a new patch that prevents people logging in...

error 3007... maybe a problem with my router.... i'm typing this aren't i? guess ITS NOT THE ROUTER!!!
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
Connecting to the American Region to play ?

Try this :

1) Switch to Google Open DNS :

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

2) Flush your DNS cache :

http://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html

3) Restart then try to log in to D3
Reply Quote
still having this problem "Your connection to the battle.net service has timed out.Please Login again. (Error 3007)"

won't even let me login - you may want to change the bit in the patch notes that says it won't affect game play - players will not notice
Reply Quote
"Your connection to the battle.net service has timed out.Please Login again. (Error 3007)"

Same issue here
Reply Quote
same here ... really sucks big time...
Reply Quote
Yeah I had a problem with some serious lag, then i had a window of a couple of hours before the maintenance where it would play normally. Now i can't even log in lol ... one step forward two steps back.
Reply Quote
Yep. I'm getting the same 3007 error everytime I try to log in: "Your connection to the Battle.net service has timed out. Please log in again (3007)."

edit: Tried logging onto the Asian server and it was successful.
Edited by Cujo#1162 on 12/12/2012 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just want to make it clear that at the moment I totally can't do anything with this game. Thats very average, if you make a game with no offline function you must atleast keep the online part functioning.
Reply Quote
If you're from Aus/NZ and have this problem, go here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7393109698
Reply Quote
Never had this error before, Latest update 1.0.6.13644 and error 3007 and I cant even login all but ended my D3 gaming. Tried all the troubleshooting recommended by Blizzard - add PC to DMZ, Port Forwarding, Firewall rules, flush DNZ, etc, still no connection! Never had any trouble before the latest patch and I can connect to the Asian servers fine! It must be a blizzard issue!!! Very FRUSTRATING!!!!
Reply Quote
After the latest update I have been getting "Your connection to the Battle.net service has timed out. Please log in again (3007)." for two days in a row after having logged in successfully and played for awhile causing death to my character because of this stupid error. If some other person was playing a hardcore character this would have been a really stupid reason for someone's character to die.

Fix this damn problem Blizzard.
Reply Quote
Same problem here...
Reply Quote
having the same problem..error 3007.....please do something about it..
Reply Quote
What is going on
Reply Quote
same problem error 3007.. i have tried all the recommendation by blizzard . pls fix this
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]