Diablo® III

can't post in Diablo 3 forum without WoW

Thanks for the help. It'd be nice if they'd make it work at the top of the page, like it used to in the past
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
test
Reply Quote
thanks gideon, so ridiculous....cant believe they make you go through all that. been trying this for like a week...thanks alot :)
Reply Quote
sweet works
Reply Quote
geez.. man that is so stupid didnt notice that on the bottom of the forum page.
Edited by omb#1366 on 12/4/2012 5:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
Testing it.
Reply Quote
test
Reply Quote
YAY thanks OPs
Reply Quote
Test
Reply Quote
Test
Reply Quote
meow :3
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warlock
Test
Reply Quote
Test
Reply Quote
I am Ironshirt the Lvl 81 Human Warlock.

I finally figured it out. The solution to not being able to post on the D3 forums because of a canceled WoW account with limited access.

Scroll to the bottom of the page where it says "Reply To Thread" and click the little "v" button that is shown to the right of your WoW character name. This MUST be done at the bottom left corner of the page. The v button at the top right corner will not work and will not change it.

It MUST be done at the BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE (scroll down) next to the empty chat box. Once you click the v button to the right of your WoW name, click the Manage Characters + Button, select your D3 profile, and then your D3 profile should now be selected instead of your WoW profile.

I had some problems after clicking the "v" button and after clicking "Manage Characters +" button. The drop down menu would just disappear. But if you click it again it will work and stay up.
yes this worked for me thanks^^^
Reply Quote
Thank goodness someone explained this! I even contacted support and they responded telling me that I had to re-activate my WoW account to post. Lazy !@# support clearly doesn't care about helping. It is nice to see that the other players care since blizzard clearly does not.
Reply Quote
I am Ironshirt the Lvl 81 Human Warlock.

I finally figured it out. The solution to not being able to post on the D3 forums because of a canceled WoW account with limited access.

Scroll to the bottom of the page where it says "Reply To Thread" and click the little "v" button that is shown to the right of your WoW character name. This MUST be done at the bottom left corner of the page. The v button at the top right corner will not work and will not change it.

It MUST be done at the BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE (scroll down) next to the empty chat box. Once you click the v button to the right of your WoW name, click the Manage Characters + Button, select your D3 profile, and then your D3 profile should now be selected instead of your WoW profile.

I had some problems after clicking the "v" button and after clicking "Manage Characters +" button. The drop down menu would just disappear. But if you click it again it will work and stay up.

+1
Reply Quote
Oh my god that was simple, thx!
Reply Quote
Aha, it worked!

Thanks for the info folks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]