Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.4 Info Coming Soon -- Updated!

woop
ty!
91 Tauren Death Knight
How updating the dang servers first!!!!!..Before the patch..So we can at least play for one hour before getting kicked..LEAVE WOW BEHIND.....HOW ABOUT SERVERS
haven't played in weeks.... so i hope it will be good!! because GW2 is also incoming soon :P
Dear Blizzard....please do not disappoint us again
PVP!!!
I really hope this doesn't take another month...
I hope it fixes my Latency issues. Had NO help from anyone at Blizzard.
If this patch does not fix my latency issues I will be returning the game and will NEVER buy Blizzard products again.
At long last!!!......................
So this is an update about an update?Nicely done!
disspont what u gonna do cancel your f2p diablo account lol.
finally!!!lets see what happens
Please let this renew my interest in this game, it's become stagnant and repetitive :-(
hopefully "soon" means: tomorrow ;)!
Magic Find Update, by Jay Wilson
Following up on earlier discussions, Game Director Jay Wilson will be providing an update on how Magic Find is evolving in patch 1.0.4.

Jay Wilson is writing a blog to us?!??! Impossible
Nice, thanks for the update Bashiok!!! Hope that all the threads of feedback have been read and taken into account. If not for the immediate future, at least for further enhancements to the game!!!
To the people that played about 200-1000 hours and THEN said that the game sucked, here's your answer.

The game will become replayable, it takes time and hard work.

And all we need is just a little patience...
08/08/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Tekmon
An update that there will be an update on the update. Interesting.

Update-ception ?

Anyway, hope this update does some justice to Barbs !!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]