Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.4 Info Coming Soon -- Updated!

08/08/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Erotica
most people are going to be finished with Blizzard games all together.

That's pretty hyperbolic. There's a lot of people who play Warcraft or Starcraft that aren't interested in Diablo at all. For someone who plays all three series, like me, even if they totally tanked Diablo 3, I'd still play Warcraft and Starcraft. I like what I see there.

You're passionate, which is good, but you're also getting pretty ridiculous.
08/08/2012 10:07 PMPosted by Veronica
You'll need a lot more than legendaries and mf updates to fix this game.
finally. Hope they really listened this time.
how to fix magic find - bring back that charm system you guys were developing.

make it so charms can enhance character or make it so charms increase magic find.

(only charms can increase magic find, no other equipment can increase it)
Looking forward to this!
Why is everyone getting their hopes up? Have you not learned your lesson yet?
Thank you for updating us about the status of your update about your update, Square-Enix--err, I mean, Blizzard.
Being a Blizzard fan and customer takes patience, with no doubt. However, as is such, it reflects this statement which holds so much truth: "Good things come to those who wait."

FINALLY, A PATCH!!!! *holds on to dear sweet hope*
08/08/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Erotica
This is pretty much the make-or-break for Diablo 3 (and possibly even, Blizzard). If this update doesn't deliver on a such a high magnitude of success for how long we've waited for this patch, most people are going to be finished with Blizzard games all together.

This.
Finally, an update.

This is pretty much the make-or-break for Diablo 3 (and possibly even, Blizzard). If this update doesn't deliver on a such a high magnitude of success for how long we've waited for this patch, most people are going to be finished with Blizzard games all together. There's simply too many other games out there that we can play instead.

As a die-hard Diablo fan since I was a mere lad, please, don't let us down.

You're a joke.
Oh thank god, an announcement saying there will be announcements.
I really hope they impress us.
Pvp?
08/08/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Mephiston
I hold grave fears for Magic Find's evolution.......

Likewise. Look who's taking the lead on that one...
Man, i really hope something amazing happens!
Thank you!!
nice. but... i believe the game still does not have an endgame content kinda boring hah... d2 lasted me longer... and with the ladder restarting, i dont mind regrinding all over again. this does not have any end game kinda content (assuming ur not refering to inferno..)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]