Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.4 Info Coming Soon -- Updated!

WE SHALL SEE IF BISHIBOSH WILL BE PLEASED.
The fundamental problem is the primary stats attached on items, creating a bunch of junk loots simply because it doesn't have your primary stats.
sooo... a thread to buy some time, gr8
I hope this will delivers, the game blows(boring) right now.
08/08/2012 10:10 PMPosted by Smitty
Why is everyone getting their hopes up? Have you not learned your lesson yet?

Then why you are here?
I for one am excited, I just hope they don't nerf inferno any further...
Agreed with initial player post. This patch is make or break for Diablo until expansion. I have many friends telling me that if this patch doesn't cut it, they won't bother even checking up on updates until expansion. Something tells me the sentiment isn't exclusive to my group of friends.
08/08/2012 10:14 PMPosted by GbpUsd
I hope this will delivers, the game blows(boring) right now.

It won't. Simply nothing they listed is enough to make this game playable. No matter how much they deliver on those.
08/08/2012 10:08 PMPosted by Smooth
not-too-distant future.

FFS dude just give us "by end of this week" or "by end of next week" "by end of this month"

stop with this ambiguity bull!@#$. its pissing the %^-* out of us

Note: It's only the "information they're planning to share" which is in "not-too-distant future"... the patch itself... I dunno about that.
Edited by BEAST#3276 on 8/8/2012 10:17 PM PDT
Good to heard that finally. Good luck.
85 Night Elf Rogue
need pvp really bad
judging by the way everything else been going for blizzard this patch will disappoint aswell.
Once it comes out (prob 2-3 weeks or so) it will be a short lived "yaay" followed by a " meh same crap as before really"
just sad really.
i haven't played in more then 3 weeks, jumped on yesterday for 1 run to realise why i haven't played in 3 weeks.

Fixing legendaries that were broken since the beta?
So, just roughly when are we hoping for PvP then if you took this long to just fix legendarys affixes (pretty sure it's a lot easier then PVP systems)

No wonder Vivendi wants to pull out!
Hoping the patch will resolve the game play lag issues we Mac users have been having.
lower price on repairing plzzzzzzzz LOL... I die too much and I don't want to play anymore =P

like who would've want to play if they repair more than what they make lmfao... !
Edited by Unpwnable#1346 on 8/8/2012 10:17 PM PDT
im raising my hands! cmon guys! the devs needs our energy to fix the game! WE TRUST YOU GUYS! MAKE DIABLO 3 ALL WE EVER DREAMED!
All the good Diablo developers are over at Runic making Torchlight 2. I can't wait until their 30-person company builds the game that removes Diablo (and the longest credit roll in history) from the ARPG throne.
Posted by Jhonka
Oh thank god, an announcement saying there will be announcements.

its way better than what we've been getting

Nothing and i mean nothing will satisfy some of the people that post in the forums.

So who cares. Patch 1.04 won't be the last patch. PvP will come with patch 1.1 if i'm not mistaken. There's also many patches to come and probably events like D2 had (uber diablo and uber tristam).

And there's been a lot of silence in the forums (talking about blizzard), so this is actually a good thing, even if it doesn't say much (but it actually does).
lower price on repairing plzzzzzzzz LOL... I die too much and I don't want to play anymore =P

like who would've want to play if they repair more than what they make lmfao... !

Go back to previous level and grind gold for better gears.
While I am somewhat excited to see some information finally given. The info doesn't get me excited about 1.04 or diablo's future. Maybe when they go into detail that will change for me. Until then I will remain skeptical.

This patch is make or break for me. I hope you're bringing your A game on this one blizz.

Expecting the worst, hoping for the best.
Edited by Menacetech#1216 on 8/8/2012 10:24 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]