Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.4 Info Coming Soon -- Updated!

The developers and customer service strikes again. No resemblance of a release time frame. No talk about the actual issues, just stating their will be blogs. This just in. 1.0.4 isn't being released anytime soon if they are going to do 'blogs' about it. What a joke. Game is broke and blizzard continues to fail
I'm happy to see these updates but I don't see any real endgame, I'm going to level my last one or two guys and probably set D3 aside for a good while. Hopefully down the road there will be more content to draw me back.
Finally, an update.

This is pretty much the make-or-break for Diablo 3 (and possibly even, Blizzard). If this update doesn't deliver on a such a high magnitude of success for how long we've waited for this patch, most people are going to be finished with Blizzard games all together. There's simply too many other games out there that we can play instead.

As a die-hard Diablo fan since I was a mere lad, please, don't let us down.

wrong... just because theres hate spam in forums doesn't mean the majority feels the same.
I hope that a class like the paladin gets ready soon, i need a shield master =]
really appreciate the update good move Blizz, I've been left with a sour taste in my mouth for awhile now been feeling left out in the dark, but again THANKS for the update really good move guys
everyone's excitement is making me chuckle

youre all setting yourselves up for a huge letdown
$20 says they're nerfing tornado barbs.
for 1.5 months was not online when the update is good then I'll start again maybe
sneak peak :((( so 1.04 wont be here that soon :((
The way a lot of you talk its like this game has been out for years and you've been waiting several months for an update.

The game is barely a couple months old.

This patch will NOT fix half of the issues most of you complain about, so don't get your hopes up.

Its a stepping stone, so sit back and relax. There's many more months of waiting to get your concerns met.

Just sayin.
How about the battle field reports? It would be nice if thy fixed that too.
if can't update to 1.03b, any chance that i could still get the 1.0.4 update or i'll have to get the 1.03b version first? Coz since the patch launched, i'm not able to get it, launcher always said the game is up to date but actually it is not.
this reads more like a threat...
Larger map = better game?

I'll give you the items thing, but that's pretty much it.

http://www.torchlight2game.com/news/2012/07/20/size-matters-travis-talks-about-scale/

Like four unique locations didn't make D2 more interesting than D1?

And as the link points out, it's not just the map. It's every possible aspect of the game. They also have had the time and resources this time around to polish everything. Original didn't even have multiplayer. But it does this time! And it isn't forced...

And the mod editor so you can design your own acts, classes, abilities, etc?

Oh, and it's $20? Yeah, I'm there.
90 Tauren Paladin
Finally, an update.

This is pretty much the make-or-break for Diablo 3 (and possibly even, Blizzard). If this update doesn't deliver on a such a high magnitude of success for how long we've waited for this patch, most people are going to be finished with Blizzard games all together. There's simply too many other games out there that we can play instead.

As a die-hard Diablo fan since I was a mere lad, please, don't let us down.

No, it's not, actually. I mean, it might be a make-or-break for YOU, but please don't speak for the rest of us. Out of the millions of people who bought the game, I find it very hard to believe that "most" of them are completely unsatisfied with the game.

You'll be back for 1.04, you'll be back for 1.05, you'll even be back for 1.06 and 1.10, just out of sheer curiosity, just like a lot of people. Don't kid yourself.

But, hey, if you want to be drastic and stop playing ALL Blizzard games forever, just because one patch didn't live up to your expectations, even though future titles will most likely be made by different development teams, you go right ahead.
The way a lot of you talk its like this game has been out for years and you've been waiting several months for an update.

The game is barely a couple months old.

This patch will NOT fix half of the issues most of you complain about, so don't get your hopes up.

Its a stepping stone, so sit back and relax. There's many more months of waiting to get your concerns met.

Just sayin.

These issues should have been handed prior to release. A decade of development. This is where the urgency stems from. We shouldn't have to wait any longer. They've had more than ample time to do things right.

I agree this patch isn;t going to fix everything. Not by a long shot. I'm just going to sit back and watch things as 1.04 unfolds. If I feel it isnt up to par. I'll say adios to blizz.
Edited by Menacetech#1216 on 8/8/2012 10:48 PM PDT
Bout time!!!!! MAYBE ill stop playing BF3 and go back to D3 if update makes the game any better.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]