Diablo® III

Cluster grenades shaking the screen

I've tried playing around with the Demon Hunter's cluster grenades skill and to my dismay, the skill shakes the screen when it explodes on the ground. This effect might seem kind of cool at first, but repeatedly spamming this skill makes the whole screen vibrate and is very distracting. And since it's a hatred generator, spamming is expected.

I was in a public game and a Demon Hunter was spamming the skill. I don't want to sound like a total wimp, but it was making me dizzy and uncomfortable enough that I had to leave the game.

Blizzard, could you possible remove this shaking effect? Is there a reason why this particular rune has this shadking effect whereas others do not? It feels unnecessarily annoying.

Thanks
Reply Quote
The option to turn off screen shake has been requested quite a few times, but AFAIK Blizzard has never even commented on it.
Reply Quote
Hey!

I am glad you expressed this, because I feel the exact same way. I absolutely agree, and get dizzy and foggy watching some of the skills over and over. The Monk has some abilities that do this as well. There should be a way to turn off screen shaking, as it is very hard on the eyes.

Those effects need an option to turn off. Just a simple gameplay option "Disable Screen Shake"

+1 to you sir
Edited by Mantic0re#1150 on 8/15/2012 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]