Diablo® III

Can't Access Real Money Auction House

I've definitely had the game for more than 3 days and I still can't seem to access the RMA. It keeps giving me the "This version of the game must wait 3-days before you can use....." thing.

Is there some sort of set up I need to do to access it?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
DiarrheaKing,

If you made a digital purchase of the game, it may not have reset the status after the first 72 hours needed to finalize the purchase. I've refreshed the account data so please try it again and see if it's working now.
Reply Quote
Wow, that totally did work! Thanks much!
Reply Quote
might as well give them all of your credit card info. so they can syphon you
Reply Quote
i have the same problem, and yes ive purchased the game digitaly. how do you refresh the account data?...please help. thanks a lot.
Reply Quote
DiarrheaKing,

If you made a digital purchase of the game, it may not have reset the status after the first 72 hours needed to finalize the purchase. I've refreshed the account data so please try it again and see if it's working now.

how do you refresh the account data? i have the same probolem. thanks
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Juxtaposed,

If you log in to your Battle.net Account management page and change the account password, it will force the account's data to be refreshed.
Edited by Omrakos on 11/29/2012 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Omrakos,

Thanks a bunch, it totally worked. thanks again.
Reply Quote
Im having the exact same problem
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Nova,

Did you try changing your Battle.net account's password?
Reply Quote
Thanks, Being Having Troubles Activating the RMAH and just Changed the Password and it all works now. Wish Battle.net told people about this it would make live easier on the support teams and members
Reply Quote
I cannot access the real money auction house either, ive tried the suggestions above and none of them have worked so far please help. the only thing it says when going to change the currency, is currency and when i click on it it says that the real money auction house is restricted.
Edited by sergeiXD#1945 on 10/3/2013 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
sergeiXD,

It looks like you just had a rollback on your Diablo III account. One of the conditions of getting that done is that you will need to have an authenticator on the Battle.net account from now on if you want to use the Real Money Auction House.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]