Diablo® III

Any good underrated movies out there?

Bound was really good Tackleberry. I have no idea it was done by the same people as the Matrix. That's some cool trivia. I'm going to have to dig up that tape now LOL.
Reply Quote
Underrated movies?

Sunshine
Lucky Number Slevin
Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
Flipped
Triangle
Samsara
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy...

I have like...50 gigs worth of these lying around, if you're interested can always add more!
Reply Quote
This likely isn't a popular choice but I purchase $5.00 Collections, usually Horror or Sci-Fi type movies, with anywhere from 4 to 12 movies on 2 to 4 DVDs. The movies aren't the best but alot of the movies aren't half bad.
Reply Quote
09/25/2012 05:06 AMPosted by Atterana
Lucky Number Slevin

Good call, great movie!

Wife said she tried watching it once, but ended up giving her b/f of the time a BJ.. Downloading it now!
Reply Quote
for good wholesome fun, try Irreversible...

thats a seriously underrated family movie
Reply Quote
The Iron Giant. He's superman.
Reply Quote
Safety Not Guaranteed

Away We Go
Reply Quote
Search for Battle Royale or Royal I forget, it's a Japanese movie where the Hunger Games was ripped off from =)
Reply Quote
Murder in the first is good. Very bad things has a lot of good actors in it but no one I know has ever watched it. Snatch is another good one
Reply Quote
Doesn't seem as though posters here know the definition of the word underrated.

John Carpenter didn't get much attention for Cigarette Burns, but I think it's one of his best. It's free online.
Reply Quote
He Was a Quiet Man, starring Christian Slater and Elisha Cuthbert.

Cursed, starring Christina Ricci.

I'm sure there are others but that's all I can think of right now. =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]