Diablo® III

Vault of Assassin...

I'm currently farming act 2, and in Desolate Sands I go into Vault of the Assassin because it has crazy amount of elites for being 1 level cave.

Anyway, i knew there was a good chance of fighting two elites at once, because i've done it countless times before.

What i did not to expect was 3 elites within 10 feet from each other. So, as i was fighting and kiting (Kiting with WW barb is very very very easy), i run the wrong direction like a noob. To UN-explored area. Now i have 4 elites, all full health (I died), by the entrance to the cave. LOL

Part of me wants to try to kill these !@#$ers, or pause the game and wait for my friend to get on. WHAT TO DO?!
Reply Quote
Add me. xnyudox#1384
Reply Quote
I have Horde desecration arcane nightmarish waller jailer plaque and extra health...rest either repeats itself or i can't remember...if i go back into the cave i will be instantly jailed, then frozen, then frozen again then nightmared...etc etc

8 deaths and counting..

Probably just wait for my friend....
Reply Quote
Ill kill em with you if they are still up, Rimez#1460
Reply Quote
Why not just log off and restart the scenario? Seems the most logical thing to do :)
Reply Quote
I have Horde desecration arcane nightmarish waller jailer plaque and extra health...rest either repeats itself or i can't remember...if i go back into the cave i will be instantly jailed, then frozen, then frozen again then nightmared...etc etc

8 deaths and counting..

Probably just wait for my friend....

Lol. Just curious, was one of those deaths from getting feared (Nightmarish) through a field of arcane?

Yes, actually probably more then half the deaths was either chain frozens (go from one frozen to the next) and arcane owns me or nightmared into 2-5 arcane beams.

Blizzard trollin' me.
Reply Quote
Add me Dominator#1261 if you still need help
Reply Quote
08/13/2012 08:48 PMPosted by haja
Why not just log off and restart the scenario? Seems the most logical thing to do :)

I've already beat act 2, im farming not doing quest. I can't say no to 4 elites worth of loot lol, thats why i paused to wait for me friend who can face-roll them.
Reply Quote
Whats your btag? This sounds like fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]