Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.4 Class Previews

Looking forward to any Monk changes.
Reply Quote
08/15/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Ravlaor
I expected all class blogs to be paced out over the next 2 weeks.

Lol, look at the dates!!!!!

Over 2 weeks was my initial expectation then I saw this thread.
Reply Quote
Witch Doctors always get the short end of the stick! We'll be the last!

The buffs better be good!

I hope they are saving the best for last! We need super WD upgrades!
Reply Quote
I really wanted to believe this patch would save the game. So far it's borderline, leaning more towards not. Don't think me or any of my friends will be coming back unless inferno stops dropping such crappy loot while costing all our gold just to repair. I know 7 of my friends are completely done with D3 which I wish wasn't the case. Even more are done with Blizzard games in general. I really wish we could still play and enjoy the game, but it seems that time came and went. Still hoping for a reason to come back though, even though I won't be playing with many friends, if any at all.
Reply Quote
I think doppelgangers took over and replaced the team with people who care about the game

Only explanation for this

Alternate universe.

If there's anything I learned from Star Trek, it's that the alternate universe version of Diablo 3 must be epic!
Reply Quote
i'll keep hitting refresh button until WD preview. :D
Reply Quote
08/15/2012 10:46 AMPosted by jonclau
Looking forward to any Monk changes.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the amazing update Wyatt.

Just curious though, if there are no changes planned to battle rage or sprint, but whirlwind will receive a similarly huge buff as rend or hammer of the ancients, how much of a buff will double tornado barbs really receive? The plot thickens.
Reply Quote
08/15/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Hypersonic

Lol, look at the dates!!!!!

Over 2 weeks was my initial expectation then I saw this thread.

I'm sorry, I misread. My apologies =)
Reply Quote
Skipped right over Jay's blog on Magic Find... is the boss not keeping up on his deadlines?
Reply Quote
Is everything mentioned in the articles going to be the ONLY things changing? Or are we going to see more than a few skills buffed per class?

Ex: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6308702891

(Edit: Regardless of the answer, I love all the changes so far!!!)
Edited by FireZombie#1628 on 8/15/2012 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
All five heroes are getting buffed in 1.0.4, and we'll be posting previews for each class over the next couple of days to give you some insight into what's changing.

Wednesday (8/15):
  • [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6923460/"]Barbarian[/url]
  • Wizard

Thursday (8/16):
  • Monk
  • Demon Hunter
  • Witch Doctor

As each preview is published, we'll update this post with a link, so be sure to stay tuned to see what improvements we have in store for your favorite character!

Lylirra,, I <3 you! You have to be my most favorite Blue! Keep up the great work.
Reply Quote
So happy Blizzard is finally beginning to be Blizzard again.
Reply Quote
08/15/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Shagsbeard
Skipped right over Jay's blog on Magic Find... is the boss not keeping up on his deadlines?

I anticipate that one being pretty ugly. They cannot please everyone with the mf change (or not change), and as you can see from the lack of nerfs (ww/nado is the most op build out there), they are acutely conscious of trying not to annoy the playerbase.
Reply Quote
Yeah, us WD getting the longest wait time... I think we are also getting the biggest buff (least played class...) I'm a pet player through and through. I want to see different builds though (have already been playing with them in act 1), and one other thing I would like to see is some randomness... Fors instance when useing Mass Confusion - Develoution or BBV - Boogie Man I hate only getting non-runed dogs. I would like a random dog to spawn (who even uses normal dogs?¿???¿) it would be nice to have a flaming dog, leeching dog, and any other...
Reply Quote
08/15/2012 11:01 AMPosted by donk

I anticipate that one being pretty ugly. They cannot please everyone with the mf change (or not change), and as you can see from the lack of nerfs (ww/nado is the most op build out there), they are acutely conscious of trying not to annoy the playerbase.

You're skipping the most important thing about this, which is that Jay Wilson is writing it.

No matter what the blog says, there's going to be a humongous influx of trolling, memes, and spam.
Reply Quote
08/15/2012 10:47 AMPosted by ExCoRiO
I really wanted to believe this patch would save the game. So far it's borderline, leaning more towards not. Don't think me or any of my friends will be coming back unless inferno stops dropping such crappy loot while costing all our gold just to repair. I know 7 of my friends are completely done with D3 which I wish wasn't the case. Even more are done with Blizzard games in general. I really wish we could still play and enjoy the game, but it seems that time came and went. Still hoping for a reason to come back though, even though I won't be playing with many friends, if any at all.
ill play with you i have been waiting for this game for 9 years and the more friends the better nothing worse than being good at a game and having no other good players to play with bunch of noobs in every game i join .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]