Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.4 Class Previews

Freaking sweet buffs.
Reply Quote
08/15/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Google337
good job!! please bring back dh tentacles!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
will make me play again ! finnaly some fury spender worth using in inferno :)
Reply Quote
Im not sure if any Blizzard employee will ever read this but i would like to recommend a change, at the least to be considered.

While playing on inferno difficulty it would be really nice if the gold pick up radius was bumped up a tad. With inferno being the hardest difficulty, every stat/affix counts. It is not optimal to waste even one of them on increasing gold pick up radius. I can see how this might interfere with a few classes skills that are improved by gold pick up radius, but the rune revisions in .4 might change this because from my understanding they are improving the less desirable skills. Also it effects the health globe pick up radius and increasing that could slightly decrease the difficulty of inferno, so maybe separate the two? Its just annoying to be playing the harder part of the game and having to to a zig zag out of your way to grab a few gold.

Thanks,
MOISTdrywall
Reply Quote
Wizard today?!

http://davidkanigan.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/joker-clapping.gif?w=600
Edited by Aldhogg#1622 on 8/15/2012 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Having any pickup radius in inferno is bad just for the fact it sucks in all the health globes as they drop, and you might not need it at the time.

2 screens over you run into double champ pack/ elites and those globes would come in handy.

Another words leave the radius alone it doesn't need a natural character buff.
Reply Quote
Two words...Wizard Update???
Reply Quote
where da wizard at
Reply Quote
08/15/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Sennin
Two words...Wizard Update???

Two words: Check clock

3:27 PST isn't exactly 'tonight'.
Reply Quote
Im not sure if any Blizzard employee will ever read this but i would like to recommend a change, at the least to be considered.

While playing on inferno difficulty it would be really nice if the gold pick up radius was bumped up a tad. With inferno being the hardest difficulty, every stat/affix counts. It is not optimal to waste even one of them on increasing gold pick up radius. I can see how this might interfere with a few classes skills that are improved by gold pick up radius, but the rune revisions in .4 might change this because from my understanding they are improving the less desirable skills. Also it effects the health globe pick up radius and increasing that could slightly decrease the difficulty of inferno, so maybe separate the two? Its just annoying to be playing the harder part of the game and having to to a zig zag out of your way to grab a few gold.

Thanks,
MOISTdrywall

I shy away from Health/Gold pickup like the plague. When a health globe drops, I don't want my character picking it up if I don't need it.

So I definitely would not want what you suggest.
Reply Quote
so after the class previews what's left? the mf part of jay wilson at last. or i forgot something?

mfg luckY
Reply Quote
So what does everyone think... 21st? or 28th?
Reply Quote
Well 28th would be "last week of aug" 21rst is 2nd to last week
Reply Quote
28th, blizzard said in the last august week...
Reply Quote
Any ETA on wizard Preview? ^^
Reply Quote
I'm still hoping something changes about Ancient Spear... I thought they hinted at that before. It's such a cool skill but it's hard to see how it can be useful outside of PvP.

Edit: The item for the throwing build is pretty cool though.
Edited by PhreEk#1472 on 8/15/2012 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/15/2012 04:11 PMPosted by PhreEk
I'm still hoping something changes about Ancient Spear... I thought they hinted at that before. It's such a cool skill but it's hard to see how it can be useful outside of PvP.

easy .. remove cooldown
Reply Quote
Improvement ideas for Witch Doctor: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6308662159
Maybe not in 1.04,but later?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]