Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.4 Class Previews

08/15/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Kaesetorte
I'm still hoping something changes about Ancient Spear... I thought they hinted at that before. It's such a cool skill but it's hard to see how it can be useful outside of PvP.

easy .. remove cooldown

I suppose you could do that. It's not so powerful that it's enough to just spam by itself. Although, spamming dread spear might keep you at full hp... lol.
Reply Quote
Improvement ideas for Witch Doctor: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6308662159
Maybe not in 1.04,but later?

Lol, might as well just wait a couple days to see the notes they release.
Reply Quote
i want to see wizards!
Reply Quote
Waiting for my DH buffs. =)
Reply Quote
Where is the wizard preview?
Reply Quote
look..no hidden foot prints ! nice WW is still happy
Reply Quote
I bet that some people at Blizzard have turned this thread into a drinking game. Unfounded supposition! Drink!
Reply Quote
Blizzard can't even keep their word about release date for a class update preview.

I mean how sad is that? This is a preview of a patch that they can't get out in time.

And this is the team that has been working hard at making changes to the game that are suppose to bring players back?

Also as far as the barbarian changes go they didn't reconstruct any of the old abilities to make them new and exciting they just changed numbers on them. By the time the patch is released it will have taken them 4 months to make these simple changes. They still didn't address all the worthless runes that barbarian skills have attached to them.

Blizzard can't help but fail repeatedly.
Reply Quote
Thank you Lylirra, I can hardly wait!
Reply Quote
Blizzard can't even keep their word about release date for a class update preview.

I mean how sad is that? This is a preview of a patch that they can't get out in time.

And this is the team that has been working hard at making changes to the game that are suppose to bring players back?

Also as far as the barbarian changes go they didn't reconstruct any of the old abilities to make them new and exciting they just changed numbers on them. By the time the patch is released it will have taken them 4 months to make these simple changes. They still didn't address all the worthless runes that barbarian skills have attached to them.

Oh.. Did they mention a time? I must have missed that...
Reply Quote
Yes NO Nerf!!!
i CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE BLIZZ
Shut Up and take my MOnEYY

but i have no money ^^
Edited by LuciK#1766 on 8/15/2012 5:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Oh.. Did they mention a time? I must have missed that...

Today is 8/15 like their schedule claims to release the info. The average work day in America ends at 5pm... its now past 5pm PST.

Therefor yes Blizzard did state a date and time.
Reply Quote
No boosts to weapon throw or ancient spear?

Sads :(
Reply Quote
Gahhh! I want the Wizard preview! As a (leveling) Barb I am happy but my next Hero is a Wizard and I want to know what changes are coming!

(Pst, I'm not angry just excited :D)
Reply Quote
08/15/2012 02:44 PMPosted by FeroFeAr
good job!! please bring back dh tentacles!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
they wont bring back or add any skills, only change the current skills.
Reply Quote

It's a preview. They didnt include every change.
Reply Quote
interesting...d3 moving in the right direction. not nerfing but instead buffing the underwhelming....making the game closer to what the gamer wants and not what blizzard wants. starting to regain a little interest in d3 :O
Reply Quote
Patiently waiting for my wizard preview...
Reply Quote

i think they are aware of this, they said in legendary items preview

'In 1.0.4 we've added a number of items that really fit into a niche skill kit. This can help people to branch out into less common builds by seeing this item and thinking, heck, why not give it a try? They may not have the highest DPS stats in the game, but they can help you play your class in new and interesting ways.'

then the first one:

"Some people want to try out a ranged barb. We think that's awesome. Here you go."

edit: they are thinking about this type of build at least
Edited by DanielSPoA#1459 on 8/15/2012 5:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
WIZARD PREVIEW, COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]