Diablo® III

Damn gotta love the templar

13 Gnome Warrior
So decided to give some love to my follower. Been using the templar when soloing with my dh and decided might as well get some mf on him. But at the same time figured get him some survival gear. So after spending some gold, i got him to 111k hp, 200 resist, 950 loh and 14 percent mf and honestly, why even run with another follower if ur a demon hunter. He's so good! Even in act 4, nothing kills him unless its elite, but even then, he stays alive long enough to setup my cluster bombs and bam! His life regen is great, his heal is a life saver, the stun rocks and the xtra hatred is a nice addon.
I tried the scoundrel, gave him a cold weapon with decent dex rings and atttack speed and crit dmg so he's slow stuff for me and man he just dies so much, not even worth it. Haven't tried the enchantress but honestly i'm the dps, don't really need another.
The templar does his job. Too bad they made the enemies not focus him more, cause he's a good tank. But with smoke screen, the enemies focus long enough on him (being enemies still seem to chase you after using it which is something i wished blizzard would fix) to setup the big bomb. So if your dh, give ur templar some love, he's worth it. And xtra mf is always nice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]