Diablo® III

Help me choose my resist.

Im trying to get my monk to 60 asap where i want to try and gear it according to the gear i already have. Having problems choosIng which to sacrifice.

Arcane
Chest
140 vit
3 OS
200ish armor
40 arcane resist

Boots
160 dex
40 all resist
40 arcane resist

Poison
Boots
12% move speed
60 poison resist
80 all resists

Nothing godly but could save me a few hundred k.
Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
i would vendor all of those and pick anything but phyiscal
Reply Quote
i would stay with arcane...selling those boots a poison res monk would prolly like to pick up and u could easily use that gold to buy new similar or better boots with arcane res.
Reply Quote
I run Cold Resist but I imagine any resist containing cold, fire, lightning, or poison would be cheap to find
Reply Quote
I would stay arcane or switch to lightning they seem to have the cheapest prices in the auction house. Don't go poison theyre lots of poison monks and they tend to bring top dollar in the ah.
Reply Quote
Don't play with fire.
Reply Quote
Choose Poison just cos there's Andariel's Visage which you can consider
Reply Quote
I chose cold when I got to Hell because, at the time, it seemed there was plenty of it lying around. Now, I find it very difficult to find good Cold gear. For whatever reason, I always seem to see good Lightning gear, but maybe that's just perception.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]